• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Meister Hora auf RWI

DetektivTudor

The rep addict formerly known as Elfriede
28/10/18
Heart of Europe
Auch sehr nettes Forum, viele Paneristi und auch gelegentlich Freunde der derberen Mundart ;)
Stets zu empfehlen ist ein Besuch in d'Odlgruam, zu gut deutsch der Jauchegrube, in die Missetäter gesteckt werden.

Reactions: bodyworker11

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH
Vermutlich wird Meister Hora genügend Aufträge binnen kurzer Zeit alleine schon aus RWI bekommen, insbes. seit Chris verschwunden ist.
Empfehlenswert wäre ein monatliches Posten der ungefähren Wartezeit. Sonst passiert dasselbe wie mit Mario.

Meister Hora

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/19
Germany
Would be nice to get some feeback from admins on my questions...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Meister Hora

14/1/19
Germany
Gen or Rep?

54f52f83e70aa6a7941fbe0a7b94f78e.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Vermutlich wird Meister Hora genügend Aufträge binnen kurzer Zeit alleine schon aus RWI bekommen, insbes. seit Chris verschwunden ist.
Empfehlenswert wäre ein monatliches Posten der ungefähren Wartezeit. Sonst passiert dasselbe wie mit Mario.

Don't you guys get it? HE IS NOT A WATCHMAKER HERE!

DetektivTudor

28/10/18
Heart of Europe
Don't you guys get it? HE IS NOT A WATCHMAKER HERE!

Sorry again Boss, that was a very unfortunate post. Nobody, especially Meister Hora, had the intention to do any backdoor dealing/ repairs here or further advertise non approved work, just a misunderstanding.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I don’t think the point trailboss is making are your qualifications, but you’re a non trusted Watchmaker here. To become trusted you probably have to talk to him.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Sorry again Boss, that was a very unfortunate post. Nobody, especially Meister Hora, had the intention to do any backdoor dealing/ repairs here or further advertise non approved work, just a misunderstanding.

Well, it surely seems like he did have that very intention.

DetektivTudor

28/10/18
Heart of Europe
Well, it surely seems like he did have that very intention.

What I meant to say was, it's a little unfair to hold somebody (Meister Hora) responsible for things someone else (Foxxfire) said. There was a transgression against the rules, which I deeply regret, but it stopped as soon as it was pointed out by you and trailboss.
From that point on, there was no further advertising by Meister Hora, so isn't there a way to move on?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
What I meant to say was, it's a little unfair to hold somebody (Meister Hora) responsible for things someone else (Foxxfire) said. There was a transgression against the rules, which I deeply regret, but it stopped as soon as it was pointed out by you and trailboss.
From that point on, there was no further advertising by Meister Hora, so isn't there a way to move on?

Example A- if you were to sell a watch on here and a mod puts it on hold for whichever reason but you keep on posting pics of the watch to show potential buyers glamour shots.

Now- what does that look like?
A: you trying to sort out your held sale
B: you trying to further advertise your watch to find someone to buy it although it’s on hold

My vote would go for B and same rules apply to the boss, if I can allow myself to speak for him too.

Meister Hora

14/1/19
Germany
Example A- if you were to sell a watch on here and a mod puts it on hold for whichever reason but you keep on posting pics of the watch to show potential buyers glamour shots.

Now- what does that look like?
A: you trying to sort out your held sale
B: you trying to further advertise your watch to find someone to buy it although it’s on hold

My vote would go for B and same rules apply to the boss, if I can allow myself to speak for him too.

I do not know what's going on here! I have never traded with Rep's, neither here nor in another forum and I have no plans for this in the future. I just presented a piece of my work and then compared a Gen to a Rep.
Apart from that, I would be crazy to sell the PAM164, because it is no longer produced.

Furthermore, I thank my defenders!

I think a good moderator is interested in settling a dispute or a rule violation, this is easiest if one talks or writes DIRECTLY with each other, but that did not happen despite repeated attempts on my part.

I just wanted to make myself available to the German section as a watchmaker and asked how I could legitimize myself ... NO REPLY.

If I'm a "persona non grata", then throw me out ... RWI does not need me and vice versa, but maybe the many German rep lovers need more watch makers ... so, dear moderators, make decisions!

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I do not know what's going on here! I have never traded with Rep's, neither here nor in another forum and I have no plans for this in the future. I just presented a piece of my work and then compared a Gen to a Rep.
Apart from that, I would be crazy to sell the PAM164, because it is no longer produced.

Furthermore, I thank my defenders!

I think a good moderator is interested in settling a dispute or a rule violation, this is easiest if one talks or writes DIRECTLY with each other, but that did not happen despite repeated attempts on my part.

I just wanted to make myself available to the German section as a watchmaker and asked how I could legitimize myself ... NO REPLY.

If I'm a "persona non grata", then throw me out ... RWI does not need me and vice versa, but maybe the many German rep lovers need more watch makers ... so, dear moderators, make decisions!

Watch your words smart ass, not once have I received any message from you. If you can't back it up, don't throw shit around. Now idk who you messaged regarding this but surely not me. If it was the boss, it can sometimes take a while, you don't want to imagine the amount of messages he gets shat on with.

I never accused you of wanting to sell any watch. Read again if you didn't understand my previous post.

If you want to advertise and offer your work to the members of RWI, please contact me or the boss and we will try and sort it out to get you on here. Do not take this personal, there's been quite the hiatus in the past with several watchmakers / modders and also in the Bierhaus, that's why we're rather harsh in keeping this place clean. (I'm always harsh though :giggle:)

As I said, if YOU want to become trusted on here, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

Meister Hora

14/1/19
Germany
Watch your words smart ass, not once have I received any message from you. If you can't back it up, don't throw shit around. Now idk who you messaged regarding this but surely not me. If it was the boss, it can sometimes take a while, you don't want to imagine the amount of messages he gets shat on with.

I never accused you of wanting to sell any watch. Read again if you didn't understand my previous post.

If you want to advertise and offer your work to the members of RWI, please contact me or the boss and we will try and sort it out to get you on here. Do not take this personal, there's been quite the hiatus in the past with several watchmakers / modders and also in the Bierhaus, that's why we're rather harsh in keeping this place clean. (I'm always harsh though :giggle:)

As I said, if YOU want to become trusted on here, hit me up and I'll see what I can do.

I have sent a message via your form on the website because I do not know who is responsible for what. Furthermore I ask here once again what I can do.
Just tell me what to do, what's so hard about that? Do you want to have that question as pm?
Why are you even attacking me with such harsh words, was I rude?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I have sent a message via your form on the website because I do not know who is responsible for what. Furthermore I ask here once again what I can do.
Just tell me what to do, what's so hard about that? Do you want to have that question as pm?
Why are you even attacking me with such harsh words, was I rude?

SEND ME A PM... :lol: Helpdesk ticket gets assorted to any mod that takes it and takes forever to communicate through.
As I said, don't take it personal. That's the way I am and the way RWI is. Gotta have a thick skin sometimes.

Reactions: DetektivTudor

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
Die einen sagen so, die anderen sagen so ..... :giggle:

( also, früher war ich immer so unentschieden - heute bin ich mir da nicht mehr so sicher )