• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Meister Hora auf RWI

Meister Hora

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/1/19
Germany
Kleine Referenz zum Einstieg, Gen pam164, Vorher-Nachher:

1909221f0bf504db7dbc3f23071cd462.jpg
3cb3fae7c372e32c0d85c84e6214752a.jpg
47350fe33b1b38987cd77ddc14c12729.jpg
1f4f6b24f5cfbb4b839a5a9dbca38828.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

sniffti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/12/17
Willkommen an Bord, gute Uhrmacher sind gut gefragt!

The Tourist

27/3/14
Herzlich willkommen hier auf RWI!
...hätte da gleich mal eine Frage bzgl. eines Auftrags. Darf ich dich via PM kontaktieren?

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Meister Hora

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
trailboss99
Um offiziell zu agieren hier bitte eine PM an die Obrigkeit.

ansonsten, any risk is fully on the owners.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How would you feel if I walked into your house and started selling stuff from your living room?

How many times do I need to come in here and remind you guys that the German section is not a law unto itself but a part of RWI and that you need to obey the rules and regulations of RWI or there will be no German section! Ales Klar?

Reactions: QueTip

Elfriede

Horologically promiscuous
Supporter
28/10/18
Heart of Europe
Sorry Boss, I'm sure there was no malicious intent and everyone here wants to adhere to the stipulated rules and regulations of RWI. :poster_oops:
Please give Master Hora a chance to become a new/ probationary watchmaker on this forum, as he alrady gathered a lot of good feedback on RG in a short time and as you know we rep-addicts are always in dire need of more rep-friendly watchmakers.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Sorry Boss, I'm sure there was no malicious intent and everyone here wants to adhere to the stipulated rules and regulations of RWI. :poster_oops:
Please give Master Hora a chance to become a new/ probationary watchmaker on this forum, as he alrady gathered a lot of good feedback on RG in a short time and as you know we rep-addicts are always in dire need of more rep-friendly watchmakers.

In that case, he should be well aware of the regulations over at our neighbours. If he isn't trusted there, he is violating the rules of RG as well if memory serves me right. No doubt about it being a healthy addition to our hobby but the whining will be tremendously high again if anything goes sour.

Elfriede

Horologically promiscuous
Supporter
28/10/18
Heart of Europe
... No doubt about it being a healthy addition to our hobby but the whining will be tremendously high again if anything goes sour.

I totally get your point, during my short time here I read of a quite a few modder/ watchmaker who disappeared with some K of € in watches. Sadly this hobby attracts a lot of shady people :/

But please give Meister Hora a chance and help him to prove himself to be a beneficial addition for the community. I don't know the prerequisites for being a trusted watchmaker here, but I trust in our mods to show him the way to get there :)

bodyworker11

7/11/16
Hi, lese hier gerade von Dir und frage mich ob Du auch im ZG Mitglied bist? Finden kann ich Dich dort nicht. Bin selber ein Hobbyuhrmacher und mache da einiges ........ wäre schön, auch dort einen Fachmann zu haben!