• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Deutsche Post Help

phasemask

Horology Curious
28/3/18
I am tracking a shipment of a watch I ordered from Watch Wagon and I've been told that once it arrives in Germany, I will have to call a number to get the German tracking number. I do not speak German so when I call the number, I don't know numbers to press in order to give them the Singapore tracking number so they can provide me the German tracking number.

I was hoping someone here would be willing to help me out. I am willing to PayPal 10€ (or whatever you feel its worth) to call the number for me and try to get the information. If you're willing to help me, please let me know and I'll PM you the information. Thank you.

Pirelli

5/7/16
Try 17track.net for tracking. That‘ll help.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

phasemask

Horology Curious
28/3/18
I have been trying to track it in 17track. It has Arrival at Destination Post (Country: DE)" since 10 May. Perhaps I just need to be patient and wait a couple of more weeks.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I have been trying to track it in 17track. It has Arrival at Destination Post (Country: DE)" since 10 May. Perhaps I just need to be patient and wait a couple of more weeks.

PM me the number. I’ll find it out for you.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14