• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Darkside Awards 2013 - And the winners are . . .

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
whatt? you removed the catagory "RWI's most experienced sailor-baloon shagger"......so now how the hell I'm ever gonnna win one of these prizes, is just beyond me... :facepalm:

New category: Wookiee Viking of the Year. You're a shoo-in.

And to all the winners of the legitimate categories, congratulations. The forum is what it is thanks to you.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Of course, congratulations to the winners. But also congratulations to all the participants. It's a shame there can only be one winner when there are so many excellent people and dealers to choose from. So congrats to all....

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
Congrats guys :)
I'm missing a "gal of the year" award, and it could be fun to have a "nutcracker of the century" vote too ;)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Fantastic finish. Congrats to all. Special congrats to Big Raj. We do not know each other Raj, but I've seen what you have brought to the table here, and it's invaluable.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Congrats everyone.

Thanks for the votes.. Speechless.

D

d4m.test

Congratulations to everyone. Very well deserved.

I've received several fantastic congratulatory messages. I really appreciate it. I'm floored by this. Thanks so much RWI! It's going to be hard to live up to my reputation, but I sure won't stop trying. ;)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Congrats everyone! Thanks for voting. Everyone in the polls deserves an award as far as I am concerned. Good peeps.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Congrats to the awarded and to the other nominees as well!
Thanks for making rwi the place it is.
:cheers:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
A big congratulations to all the winners. Each one is very well deserved.

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
congrats everyone. You guys are all awesome. I feel very honored just to be nominated to that rookie of the year list. Thank you guys. And Benji thanks you too.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Congrats all.
happy-096.gif