• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex ARF SD43 126600 V2 with my new correct magnification Black Hole Crystal

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Rolex ARF SD43 126600 V2 with my new correct magnification Black Hole Crystal. I ship worldwide

$660 USD plus shipping

Please read conditions of sale at the end of the pictures:
BEFORE YOU BUY
I want to make this offer clear, so please read the following conditions of sale:

1. I am not a watch dealer. I am NOT responsible for the watch itself, which comes from the Trusted Dealer.
2. If you choose to buy this, the price of the watch is wholesale and the watch is AS IT COMES FROM THE TD. There are no returns for any reason having to do with the performance or appearance of the watch itself. I cannot say this too strongly: I do not warrant the watch itself.
3. My service extends only to the crystal and installation of the crystal. I warranty my crystal and installation. If you are not satisfied with the crystal you can return it.
4. The watch will be working when it is sent to you; if the watch is not working when you get it you can return it.
5. The price I am asking is exactly what the watch cost me wholesale from the TDs plus the cost of my crystal mod. I am only doing this so you can take advantage of the wholesale cost and the fact that I have it now and you don’t have to wait a few weeks to get it from China.
6. REGARDING SHIPPING: When I give you a tracking number please understand that I have NO control over any of the shipping companies, so asking me where the package is doesn’t do any good, as I can only find the same thing that you can from the shipping company website using the tracking I gave you.

7. One last note: I do my best with the QC pictures I get from the dealer but buying wholesale from them means that I cannot return it. If the power reserve is not what you wished you cannot return it. If the lume is not as bright as you would like you cannot return it. If the watch does not keep as good a time as you would like you cannot return it.
8. Otherwise, please enjoy the bright, clear look of your dial with Prof’s Crystal!

Bones2U

Known Member
27/11/18
Toronto
Steve, do these come waterproofed or is that an additional charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albertonanana

9/1/17
Where did you get that xtal? It is stunning!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
why are all your photos not showing

Not sure why they are not showing for you. They seem to be fine for others. maybe the internet computer gremlins are working overtime to get extra money for holiday.

TYL88

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/17
I can see it now! It looks really good! (U gotta click on the image as imgur have blocked rwi).

Reactions: ADHD