• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chopard Mille Miglia Power Reserve

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
Just received this beauty from our TD P.Time. Very nice watch and the building quality is excellent. Movement is a A2824 and the strap is also very good. It feels very soft and doesnt smell poor or after vanille. I was really suprised. Strap size is 23mm . Rep measurement is the same as the gen. Power reserve is working, but i dont checked for the moment, how movement running time and % indicator match.
When i compared this Rep with a gen photo on the internet, i checked, the date window is not perfect. Numbers 10 to 19 are not centered and especially the "I" is more to the left side. 1 to 9 and 20 to 31 are fine. Also "Gran Turismo XL" is to near to the power reserve. Third flaw is, the red colour is not red enough, it has a little orange touch. These are the flaws i have found after a quick compare, but i can live with them.
It is not a Superrep, but a good one. I dont think, someone will ever call you out with this Chopard, because not many people will know Chopard and especially this watch. Perhaps they know, Chopard is producing perfume, but not watches.
Here are a few quick pics:

kfralin

Horology Curious
9/5/17
I am a big fan of this watch. I haven’t seen a lot of reps so far. This one looks pretty good. Please update with how well the Reserve function works.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

D

d4m.test

Looks an above decent rep, love the mille miglia line. enjoy!

Siciliano78

Looking Around
16/7/17
I just bought one with textured black dial from Repsource. This watch is very amazing and beautiful. Thanks to Repsource for selling me this wonderful watch

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Volvo850

Supporter
Certified
6/5/14
Power Reserve works not well, when this beauty stops running, it shows 50%.

tonywatches

19/8/12
EU
well you gotta love chopard mille miglia.. too bad power reserve doesnt work as it should :/
Tried the gen gts at local AD (power reserve at 9) at almost wholesale price, yet didnt pulled the trigger :(
the strap hugging the case on this one makes it more impressive imo

Richyv

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/17
Colorado
Great quick review on the Men’s Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo XL. With that said I would like to add a couple of points. 1. The REP is missing the skeleton back and the word “Chopard” on the inside of the deployment clasp. However if you keep the watch on it’s a mood point and secondly you would need to have knowledge of Chopard to know that either is missing. 2. The words “Swiss Made” is to small and, its the first thing that I would look at to check it’s authenticity. Also I was able to get a little more then 50% out of my power reserve.

8d40595f1ef02ea769b4da586c2cc47c.jpg

2b0310ac10ae186c7659397c019515b4.jpg

Sent from the RWI App