• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PA: Our new website: https://chazingtime.io

grifforama

Horology Curious
26/6/18
Is anyone else having issues logging into chazingtime ? I have not been able to for a couple of days

3ldualjd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/17
I have been in touch with you via the email address listed here [email protected]. I have been asked to make payment through the websiteacetimewatch.io instad of through the website listed here. Want to confirm this is correct. Please let me know.

vg1

Horology Curious
20/2/23
Usa
Placed an order with Chazingtime and paid on March 8th. QC was promised in 2 weeks time. Currently at the 3 week mark and communication seems to have stopped entirely and I still haven't received QC from them. Was my first rep purchase for a vsf datejust. I'm hoping I'm nit out $500+ USD...Order has been in Validation state under tracking on the site since placed.

rozay__36

Horology Curious
2/3/23
Bronx
Placed an order with Chazingtime and paid on March 8th. QC was promised in 2 weeks time. Currently at the 3 week mark and communication seems to have stopped entirely and I still haven't received QC from them. Was my first rep purchase for a vsf datejust. I'm hoping I'm nit out $500+ USD...Order has been in Validation state under tracking on the site since placed.
I just got my watch from them they legit It took me about 3 weeks sometimes the watch is not in stock so they will put you on back order have patience lol as for the tracking mine was the same for a week then boom it updated me and then I got the watch a few days ago
If you want I posted a review on them under there section go and look

Reactions: ewatch and vg1

rolisucher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
21/4/23
Schweiz
I have been waiting for a response for 2 weeks. I want to buy an OP and have already written 3 mails... there is no response

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
@psychospike I saw you refreshed the website look. awesome

however I seem to have lost my order history and my wishlist
my addresses are still there though

is that a bug?