Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

BAD Experience, Buyer Beware, See Video,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAD Experience, Buyer Beware, See Video,

Customer service is equally important as the products offered, I've waited to post this after trying to work with this seller but they have refused to take ownership that I got
    a bad watch, Aside from the date function not being able to be set in the traditional manner (I can live with that after waiting over a month for my watch) this issue just is unacceptable an they refuse to fix the problem. Good luck folks if you deal with these guys and have any issues, yes they sent the watch, yes they responded to email, but I had an issue and all I get is excuses, this is normal they said lol ... Yeah right!

Well this went bad really quick, after a string of emails all I keep getting is excuses, Not only is the date function not working, the bezel is looser than a 50 year old hooker.
    What matters more is the lack of care this seller has to fix the issue, here is a video of how much play the bezel has, I can't get the video to play sound for some reason but it actually makes a clicking sound, This is a $500 rep from ARF factory and supposed to be one of the best, I understand these are replicas and not perfect but this is a china town piece of crap. One second holding the watch and you can clearly feel this was slapped together, no this is not the sellers fault but the way they are making excuses and not handling it with video proof tells me stay away from this company.

If you can play this on your phone you may be able to hear the audio, anyone have any advice?

make yourself familiar with the rep industry - look out for a local modder and get this issue(s) fixed - then you can stop complaining.

... you made a fool out of yourself just as you said "china town piece of crap"

strong 5th post - keep thriving mate.

Comment

Originally posted by GONDEEP11 View Post
      Customer service is equally important as the products offered, I've waited to post this after trying to work with this seller but they have refused to take ownership that I got
      a bad watch, Aside from the date function not being able to be set in the traditional manner (I can live with that after waiting over a month for my watch) this issue just is unacceptable an they refuse to fix the problem. Good luck folks if you deal with these guys and have any issues, yes they sent the watch, yes they responded to email, but I had an issue and all I get is excuses, this is normal they said lol ... Yeah right!

Well this went bad really quick, after a string of emails all I keep getting is excuses, Not only is the date function not working, the bezel is looser than a 50 year old hooker.
      What matters more is the lack of care this seller has to fix the issue, here is a video of how much play the bezel has, I can't get the video to play sound for some reason but it actually makes a clicking sound, This is a $500 rep from ARF factory and supposed to be one of the best, I understand these are replicas and not perfect but this is a china town piece of crap. One second holding the watch and you can clearly feel this was slapped together, no this is not the sellers fault but the way they are making excuses and not handling it with video proof tells me stay away from this company.

If you can play this on your phone you may be able to hear the audio, anyone have any advice?
      Why is the world would you post this twice??? I tried to help you on your other post but now your acting like a whiny noob. Enough. This is NOT a big deal.
      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

unbeleavable these noobs......here we go again...

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post
          make yourself familiar with the rep industry - look out for a local modder and get this issue(s) fixed - then you can stop complaining.

... you made a fool out of yourself just as you said "china town piece of crap"

strong 5th post - keep thriving mate.
          First, I'm not your mate, Second Just because this is my 5th post here does not constitute my experience as a noob. Lastly, I have reps that I've paid far less for "China Town" with less issues... Now how about you go find a nice bridge to jump off of "Mate"

Comment

Originally posted by capice View Post
            unbeleavable these noobs......here we go again...
            And you can Find the same Brige as the other idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

Why is the world would you post this twice??? I tried to help you on your other post but now your acting like a whiny noob. Enough. This is NOT a big deal.
              Thanks for the help Tucker, I posted twice since I had issues posting a video on that thread... my bad

Comment

Oh geez. Here we again. Why does this issue only happens to noobies? Are they not educated enough about the rep world?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by efajri View Post
                  Oh geez. Here we again. Why does this issue only happens to noobies? Are they not educated enough about the rep world?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                  ignorance and a too big ego.

Comment

Originally posted by GONDEEP11 View Post

First, I'm not your mate, Second Just because this is my 5th post here does not constitute my experience as a noob. Lastly, I have reps that I've paid far less for "China Town" with less issues... Now how about you go find a nice bridge to jump off of "Mate"
                    Are you for real??....probably quartz,...maybe better to stick to Chinatown then...

Comment

Working...
                    X