• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order Experience With Chazingtime

AlBonya

Horology Curious
26/6/15
So according to the tracking, my watch arrived at LAX at 9:30am on Saturday, May 16th and it's been sitting there ever since. I wonder if that's normal, if the COVID stuff has created a backlog, or if there's an issue. We'll see.

Tdfaith

Looking Around
25/11/19
I received my watch today, ordered 11/28/2019
between Chinese New Year and Covid the supply chain is just now getting to normal .

I had every email answered within 48 hours, things just taking awhile.

Reactions: Janika

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Im sorry but even if you don't like the person, respect the office. His name is president Trump. And he had nothing to do with a world wide virus.. Sorry guys this isn't the place for politics. Sorry for voicing my opinion. Let's get back to talking about reps.

Machinesia

Horology Curious
24/1/20
Here I was, thinking his name was Donald...
:hehehe:

I think AlBonya meant that the U.S President's declarations and actions against China made the situation a bit tougher. Just that.

Aghenos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/20
Elsewhare
On 01/06/2020 he moved from EMS to DHL due to some problems
. The articles of 12/06/2020 have arrived. Professional service. Perfect communication, thanks chazingtime

AlBonya

Horology Curious
26/6/15
So, after I wrote ChazingTime about the certificates not being shipped with my order, they replied that they were going to let me know and I haven't heard from them since.

In the meantime, I made a purchase from JTime and the experience was literally night vs day. Watch arrived today, packaged very securely (instead of a thin, plastic box in a plastic bag, like ChazingTime) and everything that was advertised was actually included.

I'll do a write up on the JTime purchase, but suffice it to say, I won't be going back to ChazingTime, nor do I recommend them. The watch is fine, but all the other crap left a bad tasre in my mouth.

Khaliqification

Looking Around
11/11/20
I have been very skeptical about buying first grade reps for the longest time. I have been spending at most USD 150 on reps that I was happy with. However, I have always wondered why there were people buying these reps at such a high price.

Searching high and low for AP Panda, I couldn't find one that fit my usual buying diet. It seemed like there were only low grade AP reps that were of questionable quality and none that was close to the aesthetics and working of the AP ROO.

Then I decided to jump onto the bandwagon. I chose CT due to the reviews and ordered on the new website. After adding to cardlt on 31 Oct, I realised there wasn't a payment option. I thought it was a dud website but to my surprise received an email very quickly to advise payment.

As I am in Singapore, the OCBC bank payment was convenient. I transferred the amount and received very prompt replies to my queries and also confirmation of payment receipt.

3 Nov Received an email in my spam folder and found the notes in the cart changed to 'processing'.

5 Nov, received QC pics and upon approval, 6 Nov received tracking number as I chose EMS. The tracking on the EMS website is not accurate.

11 Nov, it's at my door step. It's a thing of beauty. USD 520 vs the original price of AP panda - it's a no brained.

Trusted, genuine TD.
MMGQZkv
8cMcPHX