• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing time for the first and last time.

dimdim

Looking Around
6/11/17
After 1 1/2 month i just receive my order.I am very disappointed from the watch.poor guality,no relation with the photos they send.500 euro cost me.i have buy a 300 euro rolex from perfect clones and it looks amazing.the second photo is what they send to me .in practice i cant see anything in dark.i lost my time and money.

bene1337

16/1/17
Looks good for me. Remember it's still a rep produced in China and not a gen from Switzerland. What's the difference between QC pics and watch in real life?
Also I don't think it's smart to post a bad review on CT because it's the watch which doesn‘t satisfy you and not CT Service or shipping.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I think the lume shots are done after hitting it with UV or direct sunlight. Have you charged the lume in sunlight yet to see the glow in the dark?

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
I'm not seeing the math here, that watch on CT is $398 USD so how did you end up with 500 Euro? I'm assuming you went through the QC pics and then made your decision to accept the watch so how then is the watch you received different than the pics or are you just not happy and are trying to stir up a little drama here. Did you first contact CT with your concerns or just come here to complain.

https://chazingtime06.co/products/c...n-graysilver-dial-black-leather-strap-cal1887

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Ah I see now, you wanted to use the watch as a flashlight! :p

Dim and dimmer

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I also have trouble seeing my watches in the dark, but there's a trick, turn on the lights ...

Reactions: tripdog

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Wth man if glowing is all you care about get a full lumed citizen ny or have your dial covered in luminova. You won’t be able to tell time, but who needs that from a watch when we got our smarphones :D