• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Franck Muller Crazy Hours

Nemo770

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/19
USA
I just placed an order for my first Franck Muller! Really excited about this Crazy Hours model. Hoping I sent the WU receipt to the right person! LOL

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Update:
1) Placed order and sent WU funds last Friday.
2) Today they confirmed WU funds were received/received notification saying order had been received.
3) Order is still listed as processing on my account page on the website.

My Franck Muller quest continues!

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Update.
Order posted on Dec. 5th
Sent to sorting facility on Dec 6th
Still listed as preparing to be sent from facility (as of Dec. 8th)

Reactions: Bryankaczmarek

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Update
Dec. 16th: Package arrived at the ISC New York (USPS) And was “processed through facility”
Same Day (Dec. 16th): Arrived at USPS Regional Facility in Connecticut.

It appears that it sat in a facility in origin country from Dec. 5/6 to Dec.15/16. I chose EMS for shipping and I guess this is normal for them, especially this time of year.

USPS has sent me updates stating my package will arrive BY Dec. 19th

My Franck Muller Quest continues!

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Dec. 19th: At just a few minutes past 1pm, my package was delivered. No need to go into details about the type of packaging, but will say it was adequate. The timepiece came in a rubber watch sleeve with Franck Muller labels stuck to the outside. Once I removed the timepiece from the sleeve, I had to remove an additional rubber protective cover from the body of the watch and a protective sticker covering the backside face (protecting the distinct Franck Muller engravings).

The movement works, it really does jump hours and keeps perfect time so far.

My only complaint would be the band, I understand I’m not going to get real gator skin, but this band is like molded plastic.

My thoughts on the whole process: I will definitely be doing business with these guys again. The sheer number of brands represented and models within each brand is amazing and they are very quick to reply. I wasn’t satisfied with the first watch in the quality check pictures they sent me and it took a few more days, but they found what I was looking for and they shipped it the next day.

I’m wearing my new and first Franck Muller as we speak!

Overall score for ChazingTime: 100/100, A+, two thumbs up, etc., etc.

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
Do you do this to all the countless picture-less reviews, troll? Go get laid, you need it.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Do you do this to all the countless picture-less reviews, troll? Go get laid, you need it.

Someone need to take a chill pill.

This is only to ask for pictures of your watch, it's a common thing to do on watch forum and it's certainly to add to your review since you described every part of it, closing it with a nice picture would be great don't you think ?

So you can either take the chill pill yourself, or I can administrate it to you, your choice

Go get laid, you need it.

Is that an invitation ?

Reactions: DreadPirateRobert

Nemo770

7/11/19
USA
You said this thread is “worthless.” Again, I ask: do you do this to all the countless picture-less reviews? You made a judgement, not a question. If you wanted pictures, ASK, don’t make fun of someone (especially a newcomer) especially if you’re staff. I see you reported me as well for “insulting you/staff” and penalized me points and reputation. Where can I report staff for being insulting to newcomers? Everything is on record.

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
You said this thread is “worthless.” Again, I ask: do you do this to all the countless picture-less reviews? You made a judgement, not a question. If you wanted pictures, ASK, don’t make fun of someone (especially a newcomer) especially if you’re staff. I see you reported me as well for “insulting you/staff” and penalized me points and reputation. Where can I report staff for being insulting to newcomers? Everything is on record.

Don’t think anyone was making fun of you... this is a watch forum and naturally people get excited about watches specially coming from someone enthusiastic like you... yes can we have pictures?!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

First day on the internet ?

Guess who picked up your ticket ? ;)

You are just lucky to not get a ban straight away, when after a simple emoticon supposed to be a fun way to say : "show us some pics" your answer is a straight up insult (I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep tonight, it was so mean ...)

Get your stuff together and don't forget about the pill, unlike what you prescribed to me, I think you really need it

going-to-need-less-edge-on-that-19246745.png

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Everything have been worked out with OP in his HD ticket and all is good now, it was a simple misunderstanding on his part due to not being used to forum lingo and habits :)