• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer order review

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
After doing my research and reading allot of experiences from other members here i decided to go with ChazingTime to buy my first rep PAM 111 NOOB. Just sent the funds over and awaiting confirmation and QC pics. Will keep you guys updated. Very excited :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Reactions: Suavecito22

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
Progress update:

Order was placed on oct 7th. 7 days later (oct 14) still waiting for QC pics, Imo a bit long but still patiently waiting. Hope to get an update in the next following days.

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
After hearing nothing from the TD i decided to send another email asking about the QC pics and i received a message back saying “noob factory currently has movement shortages, need to wait a bit”

Im gonna be patient and wait another week. Hope communication will be a bit smoother from now on since i have to ask for updates when i dont hear anything. Will keep you guys updated .. we’re 10 days in now.

izakute

Looking Around
19/10/19
Thanks for this update- was just about to pull the trigger to get the PAM111 noob. Wishing you all the best with your QC pics.

Suavecito22

Looking Around
1/10/19
Hello! I too ordered a PAM 111 Noob v4 from Chazingtime. My payment was received 3rd of October and I'm too still waiting for QC pics. First time and rep watch too haha. Hope this helps you feel a little better. Let's keep us posted here!

izakute

Looking Around
19/10/19
Any updates on the stock for the pam111? Seems there’s shortages all around

Suavecito22

Looking Around
1/10/19
Still haven't got the QC pics but it is nice to know it is not a problem with Chazingtime but one with stock

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
Same here, no progress yet. Had recent contact with Chazing and he’s still waiting. He replies very quickly to messages. So thereis no need to worry. It just sucks cant wait to finally get my hands on that PAM!

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
fbd224f93660ff03e537ea86c3dbb058.jpg

Latest update anyone from my side. Have you guys had any updates?

izakute

Looking Around
19/10/19
It looks like the pricing for the 111 across TDs have increased. High demand maybe? :thinking:

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
My Pam was finally shipped today after receiving QC pics this past weekend. Will update and review when received!

Kosami

Horology Curious
3/10/19
So finally a whole month later. I finally received the watch today. Will post pics and a full review later.