• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it time to take this dealer of the trusted dealer list?

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
I would like to update and say that this problem has now been resolved and I will be ordering another watch with these guys next week. I think like many of the TDs they have been snowed under. But having been conned so many times in the past you start to get concerned when you don't hear anything for weeks on end.

An email is not replied to et cetera.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exklusive

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Jesus, what recreational drug were you on when you came up with the title of your thread ?

J_D

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/19
I sent them money this week and Ken has been responding to my emails pretty quickly.

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Jesus, what recreational drug were you on when you came up with the title of your thread ?

REPJuice

I bought loads of pieces of these guys in the past and they are usually extremely good I did have lots of replies to emails before I sent them the money. Now nothing.

It smells a bit fishy. I'm just pointing this out I'm happy to take the L but something is not quite right here.

Reactions: Watchmewear

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Oh the amount of threads just like this and in the end the op has to admit he was wrong. Yet, the topic of the thread is still there, damage done for the TD....

You’ve been here long enough to know that you use the Helpdesk instead of posting threads like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cascas

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Like I said before this has been my favourite TD for many years I have spent a lot of money with them. I hope I am wrong but I've been in this game long enough to know when something is fishy.

It seems many other people on this forum and other forums have recently sent money and received no communication back. I asked the question has anybody received a watch or QC pictures other than payment details in the last couple of weeks. I'm not trying to destroy their reputation they are a very good dealer.

I ordered two watches for nearly $1000 when I placed the order as usual they came back to me very quickly everything was great. You usually hear back from these guys fairly quickly it's nearly 4 weeks and I have heard absolutely nothing. Apart from the fact that the money was picked up on the same day as it was sent. I have emailed them eight times in the last couple of weeks asking for an update. And I have received no emails back at all. This is not normal for this dealer.

There are many threads now on this subgroup where people are saying they've sent the money but I don't see many people having received watches or even QC pictures. I'm prepared to take the lump. But other people may not be so lucky. If someone from Chazing wants to come on here and say what's going on or get someone to go through 1/3 party that would be great but I am nearly $1000 in the hole. I wouldn't want anybody else on this forum to be in the same position as me.

Reactions: Batoche

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Which bad actor? Arnold schwarz? Timothy Dalton? Yeah he was a real shit James bond ill admit that. Throw me a frickin bone here......

Last edited:

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Okay scam artists or people who will take your money and never send you anything.

Like I said it's been nearly 4 weeks now.

I have sent numerous emails with no reply and the order status on the website is processing.

Just to see if they are still alive I set up a new account under a different email address and placed an order they came back to me with the following in six hours:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chazing Time
Sat 27 Jun, 5:41 AM
to me

Hi,

Thanks for your order.

Shipping is safer by EMS.

Total: SGD 555 + 35 (EMS) = SGD 590

WU details

First name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last name: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please select transfer to a bank account.

Bank:
OCBC Bank Singapore

Bank Address:

OCBC Bankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OCBC Centre Singapore xxxxxxxx

OCBC Bank Code : xxxxxxxxxxxx

OCBC Branch Code : xxxxxxxxxxxx

SWIFT Code : xxxxxxxxxx

City: Singapore

Beneficiary's Name : xxxxxxxxxx

Beneficiary's Account : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards ,
Chazingtime
http://chazingtime05.co/

If you did not receive any email confirmation of your order , please check your Spam / Junk folder .

We have now changed to our new domain
http://chazingtime05.co/

Our sales emails :
[email protected]
[email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just find it suspicious that they are replying so quickly to requests for cash transfers.

Yet they are completely blanking any requests for order status. Like I said I have ordered many watches from this TD and I've always found them to be the best of the bunch. It's just very strange that nobody seems to have received the watch from this TD recently. And the only person with anything positive to say on the forum has 3 posts to their name

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
And you have followed the guidelines, contacted the helpdesk of course? Not just started this thread....?

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
Of course

And like I said I am prepared to eat the loss but if you look at all of the posts for this dealer at the moment they all seem remarkably similar. If somebody has received a watch from this TD recently it would be great if they can share the news.

Before this happened this was my go-to TD and I have had an awful lot of watches off them and they are very helpful they even sorted out the dodgy Noob CHS movements for me when they first came out last year. Which was very surprising usually TD's aren't too responsive to major issues like this.

All I'm trying to do is to share my experiences hopefully they will get back to me soon. But I have never waited four weeks for an email response or QC pictures for watches that are readily available.

If the watch isn't available they usually come back and offer an alternative or ask if you would like to wait.

In this case it's nothing

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Just wait for the mods to help you before this thread gets out of hand.

hackkakid

18/1/19
Merica
Give Ken some time to get things organized again, Jay and his whole team were arrested during the raids and they are just getting back into the swing of things... That being said, most of the factories are still moving a bit slow as well and should hopefully be back to normal soon, lots of TD's are waiting on inventory to become available again. Chazing has been a trusted dealer on this site longer than most for good reason reason...

Reactions: Watchmewear

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
I Western Unioned them some money three weeks ago it was picked up in a matter of minutes.

Since then there has been absolutely no response to emails on any of their email addresses regarding my order. I've seen this before when a TD has been taken over by a bad actor and they are ripping people off.

Has anybody else heard anything from this dealer recently?

Something is very strange.

Pls PM me with your order # and i will check on the status .

Reactions: hackkakid

goldman555

Known Member
4/8/16
I would like to update and say that this problem has now been resolved and I will be ordering another watch with these guys next week. I think like many of the TDs they have been snowed under. But having been conned so many times in the past you start to get concerned when you don't hear anything for weeks on end.

An email is not replied to et cetera.

baschi

Horology Curious
10/6/13
They held my money for more then 2 months, and always postponed delivery with excuses.

Now they dont accept creditcard payment anymore. Big red flag.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
They held my money for more then 2 months, and always postponed delivery with excuses.

Now they dont accept creditcard payment anymore. Big red flag.

Paying with a credit card when you buy counterfeit goods should be a big red flag. Good thing they don't accept it anymore.

chenakos

Known Member
17/8/16
I have placed an order with Chazing Time since March this year.
I have sent them numerous emails.
They always come back that next week they will send me QC pics and still nothing.

What is going on?

Anyone help?

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I have placed an order with Chazing Time since March this year.
I have sent them numerous emails.
They always come back that next week they will send me QC pics and still nothing.

What is going on?

Anyone help?

First: did you order from the correct website?
Second: is the one you want in stock?
Third: did you know that they have been arrested?
Fourth: did you contact a mod or open a ticket?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Last edited:

chenakos

Known Member
17/8/16
I have contacted Chazing Time one more time.

My order is regarding spare parts.

They said this will take some time to source the parts.

However I have placed the order back in March this year. - Is this normal?