• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time gone for good?

banana10380

Looking Around
14/5/19
New member here!

So after weighing up the gamble of getting a replica watch, I chose Chazing Time to purchase from.

Just my luck that the the day after they confirmed they’d received my wire transfer, they updated their site to state that something unforeseen has happened

subsequent email confirms that majority of them have been arrested

Site now redirects to Channel legal challenge.

Whats the view on here, will they honour my purchase??

Reactions: Colinb

Roley Rox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/18
Hang in there! This can perhaps be considered a slightly more risky purchase than your usual...
breath a little longer.. Just like life, challenges will come.patience ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: banana10380

Jackster

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Is this likely to affect other factories i wonder, i'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on a certain little beauty, should I hold off?

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
stuff like the website being hit is normal at least once a year for some TD's- Several factories have been shut by police raids over the years but this is the first I have heard of an entire dealer employees being arrested. Ken has sent me a couple of emails and the last one said that a maker is working with him- hope that means he has someone helping ship watches that have already been QC'd as I have a number that were approved a couple of days before Jay et all were arrested.
Let's all keep fingers crossed etc

Reactions: Colinb

shamanblues999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/18
I received my order literally a week before these terrible news (lucky me). I have had nothing but good experiences with chazing and team so hope they comeback soon. I'm sure when the time comes they will honor the purchases already made. I really hope so, hang in there...

Reactions: Colinb and Steff333

Colinb

Looking Around
8/6/19
I’m in the same boat with Chazing Times ordered a watch all QC department and owner arrested. Do I wait or move on

MDM81

Looking Around
24/5/19
Gibt es was neues da die neue Seite wohl auch wieder zu gemacht wurde!:(