• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW buyer Rolex GMT II Pepsi

Emerwen

Looking Around
5/5/19
Canada
Fist time order on chazing time online website. Order acknowledged, waiting on the QC picture.

Animalhouse

Horology Curious
27/8/18
I ordered from them on the 18th. Now all of a sudden they’re not responding to my emails, and their website says “ [h=2]DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE NEW ORDERS CURRENTLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED”[/h] I hope we didn’t get burned.

mrjobbo

Looking Around
24/4/19
i ordered from Chazing time a few weeks ago, I ordered an Omega planet Ocean, this morning I got an email saying all the QC Dept have been arrested, see below; should I be worried or have I been scammed can anyone tell me??

Hi,

Dear customers,

I’m one of the staff at Chazingtime. I’m sorry to inform you that our QC Department, as well as Jay, was arrested on Monday evening. As such, we’re not able to take or process any orders currently. We’re working to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Rest assured that your orders with us will still be processed once this issue is settled. Please bear with us during this time and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards ,
Chazingtime

http://chazingtime04.co/

We have now changed to our new domain
http://chazingtime04.co/
Our sales emails :
[email protected]
[email protected]

Emerwen

Looking Around
5/5/19
Canada
Same here boys, I will be patient and see what the other people here will tell us.

mreclipse

Looking Around
9/5/11
I received my QC pictures Sunday and I approved the watch but it never shipped. I hope Chazing Time will somehow honor their commitment but I guess we'll see.

surf

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/8/12
oh snap!!! I am sure you will all be compensated for your watches, or receive them eventually. Who knew counterfeiting goods was illegal? Just blame Trump...