• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first experience with ChazingTime watch 114300 with ss 316

Muyr82

Known Member
15/11/18
Pompei (Na)
I am doing my first orther with chazingtime and i am having some issues too

the 18.11.19 i wrote them to ask if they had in stock the watch i wanted. they were very quick in answers and they helped me buying this watch.

Since the watch was in stock, the same day i did the payment by bank wire. the founds arrived just yesterday, because of bank time (it's normal) and i asked for the QC pics but the guy replied me that i have to wait at least 4-5 days for the pics.

my first mistake was that i didn't ask for qc pics before the payment, but now i am asking, why do they need so long for these pics?

i don't think it's normal and neither fair for me that i already did the payment. and i hope i won't have other delays and problems for shipping and delivery. i'll keep you up to date with my experience with them. for now i am not so happy.

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Dude, you are asking them for QC pics before making payment?Seriously? Chazingtime is not a warehouse where they keep stock and give you instant QC pics upon request. They need to requisite from the factory.

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
You’ve got this all wrong dude.. they don’t hold stock, they tell you if the factory has stock or thier supplier has stock. You then pay them and they go get the watch from the supplier...
Only then will they take QC pics to send to you.

Be patient...

Expect to wait several weeks before the watch is even shipped, they arent amazon. If it’s less than that happy days, but don’t fret it.
My last order was about 2 weeks from order to delivery, I’ve just placed another order on Thursday. Cou,d be another 2 week job, could be more...

You will get get your watch.

Reactions: Muyr82

Muyr82

Known Member
15/11/18
Pompei (Na)
My bad sensations about chazingtime became true.
Only today after i sent several emails they told me that they don't have and can't send me the watch. Of course they didn't even apologize and not even admit their faults.
i did pay when they asked and what they asked but now they changed cards on the table asking me to pay more for the Arf 904. i know the price is higher but it's not my fault if in a first moment they say they have the jf 316 and just now they say they don't.
i am thinking to have a refound but i really feel played by them. Almost scammed.
For sure i will never buy anything more from them and i suggest you to go to some other dealers.
for me they are not trusted.

Reactions: mp1mancini

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
You were not scammed.
I told you how it works, you ignored it.. your problem not the TD’s.

Any other dealer would be the same, they don’t hold stock, they ask thier suppliers for stock. Their supplier probably did have it when you asked, then they sold it.

pcghill

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/17
My bad sensations about chazingtime became true.
Only today after i sent several emails they told me that they don't have and can't send me the watch. Of course they didn't even apologize and not even admit their faults.
i did pay when they asked and what they asked but now they changed cards on the table asking me to pay more for the Arf 904. i know the price is higher but it's not my fault if in a first moment they say they have the jf 316 and just now they say they don't.
i am thinking to have a refound but i really feel played by them. Almost scammed.
For sure i will never buy anything more from them and i suggest you to go to some other dealers.
for me they are not trusted.

What was the 114300 dial color you ordered?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I am doing my first orther with chazingtime and i am having some issues too

the 18.11.19 i wrote them to ask if they had in stock the watch i wanted. they were very quick in answers and they helped me buying this watch.

Since the watch was in stock, the same day i did the payment by bank wire. the founds arrived just yesterday, because of bank time (it's normal) and i asked for the QC pics but the guy replied me that i have to wait at least 4-5 days for the pics.

my first mistake was that i didn't ask for qc pics before the payment, but now i am asking, why do they need so long for these pics?

i don't think it's normal and neither fair for me that i already did the payment. and i hope i won't have other delays and problems for shipping and delivery. i'll keep you up to date with my experience with them. for now i am not so happy.

I don't think it's normal that you did no reading, no research and that you made no effort to educate yourself on the process of ordering illegal counterfeit items.

I don't think it's fair that TD's should have to put up with nonsense from people who think the world revolves around their belly button.

Muyr82

Known Member
15/11/18
Pompei (Na)
it's fun how on this blog users has to be insulted everytime they speak. it's fun that we can only say how td are good and we cannot say anything wrong about our experiences. this is a buyer review forum and i made my review.

btw i read and i asked. do you ever read what i write?

Tcr4x4 that they changed cards on the table it's my problem i know but it's not my fault.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
it's fun how on this blog users has to be insulted everytime they speak. it's fun that we can only say how td are good and we cannot say anything wrong about our experiences. this is a buyer review forum and i made my review.

btw i read and i asked. do you ever read what i write?

Tcr4x4 that they changed cards on the table it's my problem i know but it's not my fault.

You didn't get insulted, you got educated - something you needed because you clearly didn't take the proper time to investigate the process of ordering an illegal counterfeit watch from china.

The process can take several months from order to you receive the watch, sometimes much quicker. Stock can be available once you order and be sold out the next day - not something a dealer can predict beforehand.

Dealers don't hold stock, they wont move a muscle until they receive your money because GOD knows how many people would ask for QC without paying and then never pay because they change their mind in the meanwhile. That's lost time for the TD.

ChazingTime is a trusted TD, just tell them you will wait for stock to come in for your watch. It might take days, weeks or months - but eventually you will get the watch you ordered.

I made my first order with ChazingTime last month, it's been 1½ weeks since I sent them the bankwire but I haven't sent them a single email yet asking for update. It will come. Don't be that guy.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Ironically just after I wrote this post my QC came in my inbox, lol! not even kidding

Reactions: nest1

Muyr82

Known Member
15/11/18
Pompei (Na)
little update, the watch looses minutes or hours in a day. i need it to have repaired, already. what a bad situation :(

Muyr82

Known Member
15/11/18
Pompei (Na)
The watch is good but the movement is really bad, i had to spend a lot to make it work properly