• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to the rep game, first watch from ChazingTime - Full Story & Experience with Updates

yiric

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Hi Everyone,

As a noobie whom just joined the forum, as well as the replica watch hobby as early as two weeks ago, i started with reading all of the stickies, and the endless information on here.

Its a no brainer to buy, especially your first watch from the TDs here, and after doing some research i've decided to email many of the vendors here. In the end, I decided to go with ChazingTime because of their super fast and friendly reply!

Emailed them 2018-11-06 to inquire about the watch, and after only 2 days (with over 8 emails exchanged of Q and A) I placed my order.

The watch I am buying is the classic IWC Portuguese 3714 (ZF V3), link below for all those interested.

https://chazingtime04.co/products/p...e-dial-blue-markers-blue-leather-strap-a79350

Wired my payment 23 hours ago and received confirmation of payment just now, now awaiting next step!

Will continue to update this thread periodically. So far so good!

yiric

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Update One

The CT team messaged me yesterday to inform about an issue currently going on with the 3714 ZF movement and its been found in 2 of their watches.
They suggested me to change to a different watch or a refund - again all very professionally.

Obviously being very disappointed, i didn't want to give up just yet so went back digging and found this gem (https://chazingtime04.co/products/2...lue-ceramic-dial-blueredgray-nato-strap-a8800), which i fell in love with.

So i emailed them and inquired about this piece and to my great surprise, they said theres 1 left in the color i wanted! So i confirmed that i wanted to switch to this one and they send QC early in the morning (https://imgur.com/a/YYMq0jU)

This change process has been really fast and I am currently studying the photos (my 1st qc) before confirming!

yiric

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Update Two,

CT team send QC in two batches, first of the watch, second of the lume and the machine (don't know wut its called) results. Approved it after 12 hours on 2018-11-14, and received my shipping number just now!

Prayers that its gonna arrive in my hands safely soon, will post detailed pics when i have it.

yiric

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Update Three

Received the watch in 2 days - super fast shipping (since I'm based in China), and gotta say this is an absolutely amazing watch! Below some wrist-shots under some different settings, i 'm sorry that my poor camera (phone) skills doesn't do this beaut enough justice.

Overall, just a fantastic experience with Chazingtime, would def recommend !

Reactions: Midnightx

jrock88

Horology Curious
27/11/18
nice one!

I actually just ordered the IWC 3714 just now. Did you end up finding out more about the movement issues?

Really keen on the IWC..

chenakos

Known Member
17/8/16
I have an open order with Chazing Time since March and no updates.

Sould I be worried that I lost my money with them?

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I have an open order with Chazing Time since March and no updates.

Sould I be worried that I lost my money with them?

Me too. Somebody can help us?