• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15400 JF3 Blue

absolute

Looking Around
29/5/18
This is a short review of both the replica Audemars Piguet V3 from JF and the seller Chazing.

Seller
29-05-2018 - contacted Chazing, placed order via website, received payment instructions etc. all on the same day
30-05-2018 - payment received and confirmed by seller
07-06-2018 - quality control pictures of watch, including timing accuracy (+1s/day) and lume shot, all approved
11-06-2018 - order shipped, tracking number provided
20-06-2018 - package delivered

The watch arrived in perfect condition, well packed. No box or papers included, nor would I have wanted any because this is not the real thing anyway.
As this was my first rep watch I had some questions for the seller, they were very helpful and quick to answer. Communication overall was nice.
Triangle shipping was used, China > UK > Netherlands, to avoid interception by customs.
It took less then a month for the watch to arrive after placing my order, which I understand is fairly quick in rep watch business.
All in all I would recommend Chazing as a seller.

Watch
I'm slowly growing a collection of watches and I was recently looking to add something to it.
I liked the design of the AP 15400 but didn't have ~25k laying around so I went and tried the replica route.
The finishing is obviously not anywhere near the real thing, but for the price you get a great watch with build quality and materials comparable to or surpassing "real" (genuine?) watches in the same price bracket.
The most outstanding detail of this watch has to be the dial, the tapisserie pattern is really well done. The mirror finished facets of the case are very shiny and reflective as well.
The watch sits nicely on my 6.5 inch wrist, the bracelet is more comfortable than I'm used to from other styles of stainless steel bracelets. The clasp closes with a nice heavy click.

Here are some pictures, taken with my phone. High resolution DSLR pics might follow, if I decide to make them I'll post them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: reppin and SWI

MarksandSpencer

24/4/17
Looking good! I still can't decide between white or blue and your photos have confused me more :lol:

absolute

Looking Around
29/5/18
Thanks Tigerdragon!

Livaren, I had the same issue. Undoubtedly, both colors look great and it's up to preference.
For me the deciding factor was that I already own several white/silver faced watches, so going for blue made more sense.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

Started888

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/4/18
looks amazing man. i'm gonna need to pick one up myself. thx for sharing.