• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona 116520 SS Noob A 4130

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Hello everyone,

Received saturday after 5 weeks of waiting due first due to a temporary stock shortage (about one week) at Noob factory, then an abnormally long delay (1 week) from the UK. I wanted to take shipping via DHL as I did for my 1st purchase from Ken, but this time he refused me saying that it was safer to choose the triangulation for delivery in France.
No matter, it's here and that's the main thing.
I know it as some flaws (what rep has not??) but these one do not bother me, not having the nose glued on it. So I'm satisfied and that's the main thing.
My general impression, bearing in mind that it is a replica for a value 20 times less than the real one, is good.
The handling of the crown is excellent with a feeling of quality compared to what I knew about the "disengagement" and "reengagement" of it.
The last 3 pictures show the use of the chrono with a perfect reset. I must admit that I did that my fingers crossed, but I also read elsewhere that everything went well with a good impression quality level of this movement. Now, I hopet it must go on !!:)
I made you some pics yesyerday early morning.
Here they are, they are not famous, and yet I did my best. I'm a poor photograph, sorry.:(

GXwRxOr.jpg

31bZCGI.jpg

lj1pdDk.jpg

uVQ2GAN.jpg

ivmTduj.jpg

7CqsIIt.jpg

AItUwS5.jpg

9GXCHVb.jpg

WN23Vk6.jpg

t3tsoXC.jpg

1dXsKcU.jpg

lcSUhCA.jpg

bl1rVRx.jpg

VvX80p2.jpg

3vqcdEy.jpg

R069mdU.jpg

The last but not least, I wear it for 36 hours and it's keeping good time.:p

Thanks for reading.

Mixcoast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/16
Surprising for the delivery. Never had any trouble with DHL. Great watch ! Superbe !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Surprising for the delivery. Never had any trouble with DHL. Great watch ! Superbe !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Me too. I've bought many times from Ryan and sometimes he didn't accept DHL for France.
This time, Chazing did the same, he refused!
Are you living in France too?

aleperez

Horology Curious
16/5/18
hello what model is yours? 4130 movement? How much did you pay for it?

aleperez

Horology Curious
16/5/18
Works well? I took the same model but black dial with 4130 movement

100flessen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/17
did you have to pay additional custom fee or anything with triangular shipping?

thnx