• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ChazingTime no longer a trusted dealer?

Joe2982

Horology Curious
4/3/17
I've ordered two Omega watches weeks ago. Money was received, but communication had gone dark—no pics of the watches, no emails back to me. I am thinking about attempting to get a refund. Based on the reviews of this site and the RepTime subreddit, I felt comfortable ordering from ChazingTime, but now I am thinking they might not be a reputable site. What are your thoughts?

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
What website did you purchase from and what email are you trying to communicate with?

Reactions: dangerdan3

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Cool, am only double checking in case it was a scam website, but seems to correspond to the details on their forum page.

Hopefully resolved by the TD soon so, am sure it will when they see your post.

Best of luck.

Joe2982

Horology Curious
4/3/17
Thanks for checking. This was the link I followed through the subreddit RepTime. They've had most consistently good reviews. Not sure what's going on.

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
No worries.

If it were me I'd drop them a PM here to exhaust all avenues of communication.

Best of luck, hope its resolved soon

Joe2982

Horology Curious
4/3/17
I just received an email saying the Omega's are not ready yet but will email QC pics when ready. They've provided no ETA and have them listed as in stock on their website. I've decided to ask for a refund.

Reactions: P..DR..D

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
I just received an email saying the Omega's are not ready yet but will email QC pics when ready. They've provided no ETA and have them listed as in stock on their website. I've decided to ask for a refund.

Hi , sorry , "available" on our website means available at the makers . We don't keep stocks already since long ago due to the risk of police raids.
We've already explained to you the circumstances of your orders in our emails. Your second payment for the second Omega was just received on May 4th. Then there was Labor day holiday that ended on May 5th. Refund is no problem as well . So if by this week you can't wait anymore , then we can refund you.

emdeevee

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/13
Southern California
I have ordered many many watches and parts from them, some recently. They will do right, they are a good operation.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Joe2982

Horology Curious
4/3/17
Hi , sorry , "available" on our website means available at the makers . We don't keep stocks already since long ago due to the risk of police raids.
We've already explained to you the circumstances of your orders in our emails. Your second payment for the second Omega was just received on May 4th. Then there was Labor day holiday that ended on May 5th. Refund is no problem as well . So if by this week you can't wait anymore , then we can refund you.

Everyone says you guys are the real deal, so I will wait until I receive them. Thank you.

Joe2982

Horology Curious
4/3/17
I just received my white dial Seamaster 300. Definitely not a fan of the quality. Way too much bounce and back play on the bezel. Plus the rubber strap they sent does not fit the watch.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
I just received my white dial Seamaster 300. Definitely not a fan of the quality. Way too much bounce and back play on the bezel. Plus the rubber strap they sent does not fit the watch.

The dealers don’t make the watch. All dealers get the same watches from the same factories. They simply supply you with the factory model that YOU chose.

It’s best to leave feedback on the factory model within the relevant brand sub-forum.

Ps. The rubber straps do fit...it’s just a pain...it’s a know issue.

What factory model did you buy? Eg VSF? Or OMF? Next time read reviews on each factory release before deciding on what one you pick.