• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying my third Rep from Chazingtime

Nomad1916

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/21
Hi Guys just logging my experience purchasing from Chazingtime. Since my first purchase in January they have been very helpful and quick to reply. Even when I had an issue with a clasp, they were quick to recognise the fault when I sent pictures of the issue and they swiftly sent a replacement. I aim to document their same great service again.

Ordered watch on 7th September 2021

Payment made via Bankwire 8th September 2021

Now awaiting QC photos 10th September 2021

Nomad1916

1/2/21
HI Guys,

Just an update it's now October 15th and haven't received QC pics for the Gf Cartiers Santos 35mm. I ordered on 7th of September. I know there have been raids and holidays over the course of this waiting time.

Has this length in waiting time been everyone else's experience at the moment? I trust this seller as I have bought before. Just want to know if this is the norm for everyone with this model at the moment?

Thanks.

Reactions: BadNinja

Nomad1916

1/2/21
Hi guys,

Nov 4th and still waiting for qc pics. No timeline on when I'll get it. Have things really gotten this bad? Are GF still in business or are things gone down to a snails pace.

Is anyone else waiting this long for qc pics? I look on other forums and people are receiving watches.

Any update or news would be appreciated.

masx

Looking Around
24/8/21
It's been almost two months since I ordered my IWC Pilot's Watch and Portuguese on September 16, and I still haven't received any QC photos.
I sent another confirmation email a few days ago, but have not received a reply to that either. I have sent three confirmation mails about the date of sending QC, but I have never received such a quick reply. This time the reply is slow.
When I checked about QC in mid-October, I was told that the factory was raided and not working. I am still wondering if the factory is still down.

Nomad1916

1/2/21
Okay so you're in the same boat. I have now been waiting two months since today. From the sounds of things I'll be lucky to get the watch this year.

Asked for a refund two days ago, now awaiting a reply email. If the same is happening to you I'm sure we're not alone. I hope to get my money back and then purchase in the future when things settle down or normalise.

Will keep you posted.

Nomad1916

1/2/21
Received my refund today. Thanks chazing time. I hope to order in the future when things go back to normal and wait times aren't months for certain models.

Reactions: common