• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Purchase from CT AP ROO Dark Knight - Reposting in the review section

SaggyHamster

Horology Curious
5/7/21
Hi guys,

I recently purchased my first rep from CT and will be updating my experience here along the way and share photos of the actual watch upon receiving it.

Order place - 5/7
Payment made - 5/7
Order confirmed - 6/7
QC Pics - TBC (Mentioned to me by this week)

My experience so far:

Before the purchase was made CT was quick in their replies and assisted me well.

They notified me that QC pics will be available by this week as well sweet!

Looking forward to posting the actual photos of the watch soon!!

19/7 - QC photos received (Photos was limited but looks great shall be posting them)

SaggyHamster

Horology Curious
5/7/21
20/7 received additional photos and video on working chronograph. QC approved the day before as well

Awaiting the tracking number for shipping

Will post photos of watch upon receiving it

Reactions: Roylevesta

SaggyHamster

Horology Curious
5/7/21
22/7 Tracking number received. Cant wait for it to arrive at my doorsteps!

Will post photos of it upon receiving it! :thumbsup:

SaggyHamster

Horology Curious
5/7/21
26/7 Watch arrived on my doorsteps!!

Here are some photos I have taken of it! :thumbsup:

Overall the experience from ChazingTime has been great despite some lag time in responding from time to time. QC photos did include a video to show that the chronograph was working as well!

Taken beside my Gen Volcano :D

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
To the OP
Great watch and will soon be ordering one as well.

How is the dark knight holding up ? Any issues with the movement. I guess we all know the potential for the A7750 to time bomb after a while - especially the seconds as 12 units. I’m curious to see how yours is holding up and how well it fits you - comfort level etc..

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hey SaggyHamster
Just curious on any updates with your watch as I posted above.

I have one on order with JTime ( not sure if still available from JF but we are trying to get one )

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
26/7 Watch est arrivé à ma porte !!

Voici quelques photos que j'en ai prises ! :pouces vers le haut:

Dans l'ensemble, l'expérience de ChazingTime a été excellente malgré un certain retard dans la réponse de temps en temps. Les photos QC incluaient une vidéo pour montrer que le chronographe fonctionnait également !

Pris à côté de mon volcan Gen:RÉ
Bonjour
How
20/7 received additional photos and video on working chronograph. QC approved the day before as well

Awaiting the tracking number for shipping

Will post photos of watch upon receiving it
Hello,
How is the dark knight ? Is it still working ? Did you manage to wear it ? Thanks.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Hi guys

Since I posted on this thread In May this year, I did end up ordering one and received it back in June. Great watch by JF. Very high quality and substantial feeling on the wrist. It’s holding up very well and I wear it a couple of times per week…. No issues with movement and power reserve is holding up well with over 40 hrs.

The case finishing is very well done, my unit also has a quiet rotor which is nice. I checked chrono function on arrival and it works fine, haven’t used it since. Winding is a bitch scratchy and the crown feels a bit delicate… need to be careful with it to ensure longevity.

The original rubber strap is very good and very comfortable but it’s a bit small. Good size for my wrist which is @ 6.5 inch but anything bigger than that means the strap may be too small.

I did replace the strap with a vampire horn back and I think it looks better now.

I’ve also heard that this watch is hard to get now as JF have closed full time production and may not be making them anymore ?? It’s a rumour so not sure if it’s 100% true. Sources state JF will be operating under a new name but no longer making this model.

Anyways… here is some pics of mine ( with updated hornback strap )

zq56Xk.png

• Love
Reactions: Markangel and g00n

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
Hi guys

Since I posted on this thread In May this year, I did end up ordering one and received it back in June. Great watch by JF. Very high quality and substantial feeling on the wrist. It’s holding up very well and I wear it a couple of times per week…. No issues with movement and power reserve is holding up well with over 40 hrs.

The case finishing is very well done, my unit also has a quiet rotor which is nice. I checked chrono function on arrival and it works fine, haven’t used it since. Winding is a bitch scratchy and the crown feels a bit delicate… need to be careful with it to ensure longevity.

The original rubber strap is very good and very comfortable but it’s a bit small. Good size for my wrist which is @ 6.5 inch but anything bigger than that means the strap may be too small.

I did replace the strap with a vampire horn back and I think it looks better now.

I’ve also heard that this watch is hard to get now as JF have closed full time production and may not be making them anymore ?? It’s a rumour so not sure if it’s 100% true. Sources state JF will be operating under a new name but no longer making this model.

Anyways… here is some pics of mine ( with updated hornback strap )
Thank you for the review ! It looks great with this leather strap too.
I have just received one from JF, but not worn yet. It's never easy to wind with an hexagonal crown... I will post in a few weeks. See you later.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21

Hi, after one week and one night with it, I think it was a good idea to get it ! The rubber strap is very comfortable and makes me forget the weight. The chrono works well. Normally JF still makes it. If it stopped, there is also APF... You can see a few pics in the sun. If you want the green wood box with papers, there is a link in the AP section called AP boxes...

Reactions: leo6929