• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chanel classic double flap bag - black - 2.55

cartier_santos

Horology Curious
8/5/10
Hi guys

Want to buy Chanel classic double flap bag - black - 2.55 for my better half

Tried to search for TD's but cant find anybody with a website on these. Found Lucy but her website does not work, and the email was bounced as well

Thanks

REPBAGS11

Looking Around
28/8/18
Hi there, I currently have 2 Replica Chanel bags left from my stock and was wondering if anyone would be interested.

The Chanel bags are a genuine caviar leather double flap bag which comes with a dust bag and authenticity card

the current colours i have left are red and beige but I am looking to get more stock in the near future

these bags are an excellent quality and one of the best replicas i have ever seen, therefore I am currently selling them for £200 but I am open to sensible offers

feel free to ask questions or ask for images :)

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I think you guys are in the wrong section.
If you scroll down to the M2M Sales section, there should be a Non-Watch Sales section.

AirB

8/11/17
ill let it slide because this isnt the most popular brand and thread. Enjoy the week everyone!

Acherousian

Looking Around
21/10/18
Hey there
You should head over to reddit /r/repladies, and there should be a guide as well. There are quite a handful of Chanel 1:1 bags reviews on the subreddit, and some trusted sellers for Chanel bags are min, annie and emily. You'll need to use WeChat to communicate with the sellers.

Good luck!!

Reactions: vcappp

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
inbox me i currently have some for sale

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk