• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Santos 35 GF V2

treebeard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/21
Audemarsizi why does the link clearly state BVF not GF? My TD is trying to sell me on the BVF but I have been through way too many pages of posts reviewing the Santos to not go with the GF which it was narrowed down to.

Audemarsizi

Horology Curious
10/10/13
Audemarsizi why does the link clearly state BVF not GF? My TD is trying to sell me on the BVF but I have been through way too many pages of posts reviewing the Santos to not go with the GF which it was narrowed down to.

I ask my TD the GFV2. Look like there are using also BVF for naming there factory ? ... At the end I have receive the watch with the GF sticker on it.

Last edited:

treebeard

11/6/21
I will look into all of this and get back to you. Pretty happy to hear you got the GF though!

Muffinstuff

Horology Curious
22/2/21
treebeard and Audemarsizi, I really want one of these but I also see the difference you are speaking of. On Puretime the watch is BVF V2 at $478, but the Intime is GF at $398 but no mention of version. I'm looking forward to learning what you find. Thanks

Reactions: Thila

Audemarsizi

Horology Curious
10/10/13
treebeard and Audemarsizi, I really want one of these but I also see the difference you are speaking of. On Puretime the watch is BVF V2 at $478, but the Intime is GF at $398 but no mention of version. I'm looking forward to learning what you find. Thanks

You can contact Ryan from intime and ask them to source the GF V2 ! It's what I did :)

Reactions: Muffinstuff

ninzeo

1/12/20
Looks very good. But is this GF or BVF? Can someone elaborate on the differences? About to purchase a 35mm and not sure which one to get.

Could you post some better shots of the dial and blued hands? Thanks

kobexu

23/5/19
Absolutely beautiful! Now that you have had it for a while, would you mind post a quick review? How's the bracelet holding up?

Audemarsizi

Horology Curious
10/10/13
Absolutely beautiful! Now that you have had it for a while, would you mind post a quick review? How's the bracelet holding up?

Hello Kobexu.
Listen, everything is okay with the watch :) very happy.

Alex22

12/2/18
But are you sure it's a V2? Nowhere does it appear that a v2 of gf was made