• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Appreciation - Post your pictures and opinions

Frutali

Renowned Member
29/6/14
Holland + Belgium
uxVSk.png

NotSoHonestAbe

Certified
29/3/18
A Santos will definitely be my next purchase. Any guys with smaller wrists have any thoughts on which size to go for? I have 6 inch wrists.

Fontaine

Known Member
Gold Patron
13/10/18
A Santos will definitely be my next purchase. Any guys with smaller wrists have any thoughts on which size to go for? I have 6 inch wrists.

The 35mm GF is a good size plus you can put a gem strap on it

Fontaine

Known Member
Gold Patron
13/10/18
If you don’t mind me asking, where did you purchase your strap from, directly from Cartier? Have looked everywhere online with no luck..

Of course I don't mind you asking! :D

Yes, it's directly from Cartier - helpful as the gen strap makes it even more difficult to tell in passing that in fact it's a GF! And, for the record, it fitted perfectly onto my watch first time with no issues whatsoever.

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
Of course I don't mind you asking! :D

Yes, it's directly from Cartier - helpful as the gen strap makes it even more difficult to tell in passing that in fact it's a GF! And, for the record, it fitted perfectly onto my watch first time with no issues whatsoever.

Much appreciated! Again, if you don’t mind me asking, how much did it set you back and how did you go about purchasing from Cartier? Have tried online with no luck... I presume you visited a Cartier boutique?

Fontaine

Known Member
Gold Patron
13/10/18
Much appreciated! Again, if you don’t mind me asking, how much did it set you back and how did you go about purchasing from Cartier? Have tried online with no luck... I presume you visited a Cartier boutique?

I'm in the UK and ordered online - just checked the Cartier website and you can definitely still purchase them there - calf straps are £220, alligator are £330.

Mine was literally delivered the next day after ordering. That being said, I don't know what country you're in so it might be different for you?

tdk1010

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/10/19
No it's not. 7 o'clock marker doesnt have the fine "cartier" print on the silver version.

You are right. It is white indeed from KOR. The cartier print on the 7 marker can only be found on the santos carbonised black dial, satin-brushed grey dial and white dial.