• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Panthère (Panther) Steel Quartz Mini WSPN0006 Ladies Review from InTime

Os-92

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/18
Great review, I was in a search for one for my wife

Sandman0209

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/11
Based on axel.brass pics and this comparison pics I think it's a super rep.
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Any idea what factory version these pics are from?

The one that @axel.brass posted goes to an InTime link with no factory mentioned on the listing.
I see there is a KOR factory option as well.

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
Anyone else own a panthere who can advise how you remove the links from the damn thing?? I’m attempting to unscrew the pin holding the links together, however the screw at the other side of the link just keeps on turning, resulting in a never ending loop of unscrewing a screw which will not unscrew :frusty: I’ve tried holding the other end in place with a screw driver, tape, etc however it’s so small nothing will keep it still whilst i unscrew the other end.. The OH is eager to start wearing it hence any and all advice welcome!

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
Anyone else own a panthere who can advise how you remove the links from the damn thing?? I’m attempting to unscrew the pin holding the links together, however the screw at the other side of the link just keeps on turning, resulting in a never ending loop of unscrewing a screw which will not unscrew :frusty: I’ve tried holding the other end in place with a screw driver, tape, etc however it’s so small nothing will keep it still whilst i unscrew the other end.. The OH is eager to start wearing it hence any and all advice welcome!

My wife was so excited with her's, she went to a local watch maker and had it resized before I could get to it.

The only advice I can give is,
  • If you can get one size out, try pushing hard using the pin on the other side of your watch spring bar tool.
  • Using heat if you think it's loctite that's keeping it in.

Last edited:

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
My wife was so excited with her's, she went to a local watch maker and had it resized before I could get to it.

The only advice I can give is,
  • If you can get one size out, try pushing hard using the pin on the other side of your watch spring bar tool.
  • Using heat if you think it's loctite that's keeping it in.

All good buddy, got there in the end using a screw driver at each end.

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
axel.gold

https://puretimewatch.io/panthere-se...da-quartz.html

My wrists are pretty small, probably just a bit bigger than your wife. This one measures 27mm, think its alright for a guy?

I think yes, that size will work on you. Here's a picture of Keith Richards of the rolling stones wearing it and he's got pretty thin wrists.

Also, then consider having a look at my Cartier Tank Solo review and in subsequent posts, the size comparisons. You'd probably like the small or large.

cQv1Q.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: reptime101

reptime101

15/9/18

cognacthedog

Looking Around
19/1/21
Thanks so much for this review! I’m new to this forum and was eyeing this one because it comes in the small size (I’m a lady with a tiny wrist). Definitely going to go with this TD!

Reactions: axel.gold