• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CARTIER BALLON BLEU 33MM SS AF PINK TEXTURED DIAL CAL.076

gia311271

Horology Curious
3/11/19
Hello,

This is my first order from a TD (intime) and everything went quite well.

It took more or less one week to have the QC pictures, but the timegraph was missing. I asked for it (+6secs/day) and some additional checks and then approved the watch.

It took 2 weeks to arrive to Germany through the UK. I stressed a bit during the change of transporter when I got no info for 4 days, but then got a new tracking number and everything was fine.

The watch was for my wife (she knows it's a rep) and she likes it a lot.

I do not have a gen for comparision but looking at it with a magnyfing lens it looks perfect. No defects that I could detect . The quality is astonishing. I wanted the best replica you can buy (of this watch), but there are also cheaper models (quartz).

Anyway, the pictures are below. Feel free to ask for more details if you like.
(the traces you see on the photos is just dirt, I am really not good at this :()

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠

Lovely piece, thanks for the review. I got the same one for my fiancé. The dial is remarkable, looks so nice in different shades of light, pictures don’t do it justice.

How’s the movement held up for you over the last 3-4 months? I’m thinking about having it serviced soon.

Toun78

Horology Curious
7/9/20
Hi, i'm telling myself that my wife has a tiny wrist so a ballon bleu 33mm would be perfect. Does anyone know if it's possible to find that watch with a pretty correct thickness ? ( Close to gen' 9,96mm)
thanks a lot .

AnExpensiveBracelet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/22
Hi, i'm telling myself that my wife has a tiny wrist so a ballon bleu 33mm would be perfect. Does anyone know if it's possible to find that watch with a pretty correct thickness ? ( Close to gen' 9,96mm)
thanks a lot .

the AF version is 10mm, should be close enough