• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Solid Gold Cartier bracelets

NinetyThree

14/5/19
Hi, seen a few full 14/18K gold Cartier bracelets.

Anyone know where these could be sourced?

thanks

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Reps? Had no idea. I was about to be snarky and send you to the Cartier website. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
If you want it to be actual gold and not electroplated lead, you might as well go on eBay and buy a used item. There are bracelets that are authentic priced from $400 after a quick search and I doubt you'd be able to find a rep thats worth four cents after a month of use. Some things are worth going after in gen. Gold is one of them ...

Reactions: masterpiece777

NinetyThree

14/5/19
Reps? Had no idea. I was about to be snarky and send you to the Cartier website. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha, yeah they are definitely around, I only came across them as I was doing some research and there are many claims they are actual 1:1 down to engravings, weight etc. I was going to buy a second hand gen on eBay but without documents there’s no real way of telling the real gold rep apart from a gen - apparently Cartier will not authenticate them either.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
If you want it to be actual gold and not electroplated lead, you might as well go on eBay and buy a used item. There are bracelets that are authentic priced from $400 after a quick search and I doubt you'd be able to find a rep thats worth four cents after a month of use. Some things are worth going after in gen. Gold is one of them ...

$400 for a solid gold authentic ' Cartier Love Bracelet ' ????? Got a link I want to 50 of them :D

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I've never actually ordered one, but over at Reddit in the ladies rep forums, there's a TD called "miss Chen bespoke" they make cartier bracelets out of actual gold. Here's a link to a Reddit review:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepLadies/c...m_source=share

Yep I was going to suggest getting one made ! I purchased two for my wife and i years back in the ' Jewellery Quarter ' in Birmingham the UK . They used to make copies back of Cartier designs and freely show them in the windows of stores . They no longer do as Cartier threatened legal action as their designs are copyrighted / image protected . However I'm sure a jeweller would custom make one on the QT .
The ones I purchased were quite a bargain as I purchased them from a jeweller who was a family friend and only paid scrap gold value ( the weight of item ) , no silly retail mark up .
My wife still has hers which is the ' love'design .My one was another Cartier design ( can't remember the name , a hoop and a clip to close) long story but unfortunately I gave it away when drunk :D

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
To get the real deal and not to get screwed, I would suggest to visit an AD.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

repwatch78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/18
One rep love bracelet in gold 18k is about 1800-2000$. Some years ago the deal was better, but the price of gold has spiked. For ordering gold replicas, you can think about 400S for the styling and then the rest is the gold price.
I am a member of repladies, and I have ordered gold items from 3 different sellers, all very well reviewed in the forum. I even have a cartier ballon bleu 36mm made in real gold, with ETA movement. I have to admit the details are not the same as my V6F in SS, but it was the only way, v6F cant make the solid gold version because they dont have machines for it ( I tried ). The watch wasnt cheap and its not perfect, but its beautiful and great quality/price ratio ( the used original in chrono24 was around 10000S).

Reactions: glamOne

repwatch78

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/18
To get the real deal and not to get screwed, I would suggest to visit an AD.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

After seeing a lot of great made replicas I wouldnt buy any used cartier ( jewelry or watch), only new and at the retailer ( but I am sad they are not in my price range).

Reactions: masterpiece777

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Where are you from i know a local goldsmith who’s making them
Custom rose/white/yellow gold with or without diamonds..with box papers screwdriver..to me it’s not worth buying these gen..
They have same weight and are real solid gold.
And I have seen gen vs this one and these are exactly the same all engravings and other marks.
Price without diamonds where like 1650/1750..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met RWI

Reactions: NinetyThree

Personally

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Custom rose/white/yellow gold with or without diamonds..with box papers screwdriver..to me it’s not worth buying these gen..
And I have seen gen vs this one and these are exactly the same all engravings and other marks.

Could you please tell me where is this goldsmith located ?

NinetyThree

14/5/19

pmed

mscs

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Ive heard there good to go. I just placed and order. %30 up front nad 70% when it ships. ill keep updates coming

mscs

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Reactions: glamOne

mscs

Horology Curious
2/2/20
Has anyone ordered or seen anything on https://www.justes.co there communication is great. reasonable, lots of proof through whats app but i dont see anything anywhere online maybe im missing it