• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Santos Large 2018 - BVF vs GF vs KOR - First Time Please Help :)

indiancobra

Looking Around
17/11/19
Hi there Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far and wish them the most pleasant remainder of 2019! :)

I am new to the replica watch circle - with this being my first experience buying.

I would like to buy the Santos de Cartier Large 2018. Now I see there are three versions (on Intime) - BVF, GF and KOR.

Santos de Cartier Large 2018 V2 KOR 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS Bracelet MIYOTA 9015

Santos de Cartier 40mm 2018 GF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS SmartLinks Bracelet MIYOTA 9015 (Free Leather Strap)

Santos de Cartier 40mm 2018 BVF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS SmartLinks Bracelet MIYOTA 9015

Please can someone explain to me the main differences between these versions? And which one is the best replica in your opinion or experience.

I also see PureTime sell them: V6F, BVF, GF and KOR.

Santos de Cartier 40mm 2018 KOR 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS SmartLinks Bracelet MIYOTA 9015 V2

Santos de Cartier 40mm 2018 V6F 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS SmartLinks Bracelet MIYOTA 9015

Santos de Cartier 40mm SS 2018 BVF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS SmartLinks Bracelet MIYOTA 9015 V2

Santos de Cartier 40mm 2018 GF 1:1 Best Edition White Dial on SS SmartLinks Bracelet MIYOTA 9015 (Free Leather)

Where do you recommend I buy from also - Intime or Puretime (Puretime does not give me an option to get the leather strap like Intime does however).

Thank you in advance!

Have a great day :)

antoniomc27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/19
Kuala Lumpur
For those interested, I was exactly in the same situation as OP. I ended up choosing the BVF v2 with PureTime. My purchase report link here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...itcoin-btc-santos-de-cartier-40mm-2018-bvf-v2[/QUOT

How is it compared to the GF?

Sent from the RWI App

Hi!
my watch arrived! It is beautiful indeed. Here is my review: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...artier-40mm-2018-bvf-v2?p=8482084#post8482084

Reactions: C.gjinika

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Hi mates, I am interested on leather straps for cartier santos blue dial 40mm where can i get them for about 100$, can anyone help please ?
I do not want to buy gen straps ,too expensive

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

antoniomc27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/19
Kuala Lumpur
I have no idea, but Glaude recommended me to always ask if they are compatible with the Santos (ie, if they have the quick-release function).

i wrote to Hirsch and they told me that they will start selling them at some point during 2020, but no visibility on exactly when.

I will update you if I get some news, and please also let me know if you find any strapmakers that have them :D

kojak008

Known Member
21/6/20
I have no idea, but Glaude recommended me to always ask if they are compatible with the Santos (ie, if they have the quick-release function).

i wrote to Hirsch and they told me that they will start selling them at some point during 2020, but no visibility on exactly when.

I will update you if I get some news, and please also let me know if you find any strapmakers that have them :D

ciao
hai trovato i cinturini ?
grazie