• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Santos Replica Rose Gold Accuracy to Genuine

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
Hi folks, I just received my first replica (Santos De Cartier 35mm 2018 Steel) and blown away about how fun it is to wear.

So now I want to get this Panthere Secrete Ladies 27mm Diamon Bezel RG 8848F 1:1 Best Edition for my wife in Rose Gold.
https://www.intime05.co/cartier/5940...da-quartz.html

But she is particular about colour so asking folks here can comment how it compares to the genuine.

If you have this particular one or related experiences, ie how replica Diamonds look compared to genuine would really appreciate your input, recommend factory

I also did some research myself and found these already helpful, but not answering my questions,

Last edited:

Mav2000

10/1/19
The diamonds are zircona obviously. So they are not really great. And it's obviously not real gold, just gold plating or wrapping.

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
Thanks May2000, I should have made my question more clear. That is, if it's gold plating, is the gold plating real rose gold plating?

atozzotas

7/1/15
Thanks May2000, I should have made my question more clear. That is, if it's gold plating, is the gold plating real rose gold plating?

No actual gold content, but very similar in color

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Just buy SS reps in general. Never buy reps with diamonds, you will not be pleased.

Personally

Horology Curious
2/11/18
You can buy a gold plated one for $400+ . But the question is is the Panthere watch 1:1 rep?

Personally

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Wow tank solo is amazing! I really wish I could find a review on Panthere as well. What made you go with the stainless steel on that one? Did you compare it to the authentic maybe?

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
There were two drivers to selecting the steel Panthère 1) Not sure how the Rose Gold looked compared to the Gen (now I can say it's pretty identical) 2) Not sure how the plated rose gold would hold up on the entire bracelet. I'll report back into this thread if any tarnishing happens on the Solo.

I've not looked myself, but I'll ask my wife who had looked at a gen Panthère. I'll add more picks to on the Solo review and then do the Panthère review in the next few weeks if it does not already exists.

Reactions: Robin.Hood