• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How big is the Cartier Santos bracelet?

neon1

Known Member
20/3/16
Hi, I decided to buy the Cartier Santos 35mm. Normally I have never had problems with the size of the Reps steel straps. However, I once had the case with a Patek Philippe I could not wear the watch because the steel band was too tight. I am afraid that this is also the case with such a small watch. Are there any people here who can tell me if the bracelet is big? Because a brand new bracelet costs $ 135 and I do not want to buy it unnecessarily only for one extra link. My wrist is about a 8 inches (21 cm). I would be very happy about help, maybe you know people who have the watch you can ask. Regards, neon1

henchr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/19
Norway
The Santos Medium comes with 9 links on each side that are not removable, as well as four removable links. Each link is 5.66mm. In total there are 24 links, if we detract the endlinks. I have a 6.3 inch wrist (16cm) and had to remove 6 links, so it's not huge but should fit you.

neon1

Known Member
20/3/16
The Santos Medium comes with 9 links on each side that are not removable, as well as four removable links. Each link is 5.66mm. In total there are 24 links, if we detract the endlinks. I have a 6.3 inch wrist (16cm) and had to remove 6 links, so it's not huge but should fit you.

Thank you so much for your answer. You saved me 138 Dollar:)