Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Cartier Tank Americaine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Cartier Tank Americaine

    New release by OFX on Top - Gen on bottom. Released a little while ago.





    https://puretimewatch.io/tank-americ...a-quartz.html#

    #2
    I have ordered this one. Will do a review in a few weeks when it arrives.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by hushhush View Post
      I have ordered this one. Will do a review in a few weeks when it arrives.
      Has it reached your doorstep yet? Keen to see some pictures of it

      Comment


        #4
        This looks really interesting! Looking forward to see a review. Would be nice if it was released in gold as well

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Akra View Post

          Has it reached your doorstep yet? Keen to see some pictures of it
          It's shipped but hasn't arrived yet.

          Comment


            #6
            Looks like the ladies size? 19mm*35mm. Curious to see how it looks on a 6.5" wrist.

            Comment


              #7
              Yes apparently this is not the men size but rather small size. Oh well, another one for the wifey.

              Comment


                #8
                I'd love to see your review. This is one of the models I'm considering.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by hushhush View Post

                  It's shipped but hasn't arrived yet.
                  Has it arrived yet?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    naturaqua Bro this is unfortunately a women's watch. Even on a women's wrist it looks tiny. The lug size is 12mm, so that should tell you how small this watch is.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by hushhush View Post
                      naturaqua Bro this is unfortunately a women's watch. Even on a women's wrist it looks tiny. The lug size is 12mm, so that should tell you how small this watch is.
                      Wow, only 12 mm between the lugs! Yeah, that’s really small, too bad...

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X