• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF Santos superrep?

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Got my GF in medium size today; definitely feels like 39mm round watch on the wrist. This thing looks sick!

Included leather strap is very nice as well.

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
Would you guys recommend mid size or large for a 6.5-7 inch wrist? Will mid size 35mm be too small as most average watches falls at 40mm. I'm not familiar with carrier as all my watches are Rolex or AP.

SKnight

8/7/19
From what I know since its a square/ rectangular 35 doesn't mean much. It wears more like a 40.

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
Would you guys recommend mid size or large for a 6.5-7 inch wrist? Will mid size 35mm be too small as most average watches falls at 40mm. I'm not familiar with carrier as all my watches are Rolex or AP.

I have similar wrist & my wife thinks 35mm is a little small; kinda disagree with her on this, it looks super elegant that way. I tried 40mm at the AD already; looks way bigger than all 41mm I have, like having a poker card on your wrist.

I guess it’s subjective; I’ll try to post some wrist photos tomorrow.

AgentPena

Supporter
28/3/18
South East Asia
I have similar wrist & my wife thinks 35mm is a little small; kinda disagree with her on this, it looks super elegant that way. I tried 40mm at the AD already; looks way bigger than all 41mm I have, like having a poker card on your wrist.

I guess it’s subjective; I’ll try to post some wrist photos tomorrow.

I think 35mm is the classic size similarly like submariner and Daytona. The 40mm is oversize, and looks like it's around 42mm. Just did a quick search on monochrome watches, there's an article about it.

I'll get the 35mm GF blue steel and 35mm BVF gold with white dial. See what's the difference between both ????

atozzotas

7/1/15
V6f, I like it, rose gold color is very good
46f0bf2e8aa68fe63935426054f68c25.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
You can get the blue GF from any TD. I've seen the blue V2 in TD´s sites, but there doesn't seem to be any immediate differences. Surely they did not address the issue with the date font, which is still wrong in the blue version of every factory.

Thanks for sharing your insight. Could you please describe more about the font difference on the blue dial version between Gen and GF ?

SKnight

8/7/19
Received my GF Santos size M, and I have to say it's surpassed my expectations.

The fit, feel and quality of finish are great. The bracelet is solid, the easylink and quick change work really well.

All in all its stunning, in my humble view, this is my very first rep, there is no question/ doubt that this is a super rep.

shopwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/19

The fit, feel and quality of finish are great. The bracelet is solid, the easylink and quick change work really well.

All in all its stunning, in my humble view, this is my very first rep, there is no question/ doubt that this is a super rep.
which TD did you get it from?

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19

would you post some pictures?