GF Santos superrep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GF Santos superrep?

I have been back and forth between the BB and the Santos...I hear the V6F v4 is top dog for the BB. What's the NWBIG for the Santos now? GF? Can anyone speak to this from experience??

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

V6 santos on gen strap

Comment

From past posts i seen the BVF Santos fits the gen straps without issue...the V6 fits them as well?...what about the GF...can anyone confirm?

Comment

This is my GF. I saw the gen a couple weeks ago and it is the closest to it I've seen. Also tried my gen blue straps on it. Took some effort but eventually they fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

From what I can see the GF midsize Santos appears to be great, I can't really see any flaws (even the screws on the gen are deliberately misaligned!). I suppose the biggest tell is the sapphire cabuchon but that doesn't affect me. Next on my list....

Comment

Originally posted by whalejonah View Post
            From what I can see the GF midsize Santos appears to be great, I can't really see any flaws (even the screws on the gen are deliberately misaligned!). I suppose the biggest tell is the sapphire cabuchon but that doesn't affect me. Next on my list....
            What’s the cabuchon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please excuse my ignorance but Is the 40mm GF version classed as ‘mid-size’

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post

Please excuse my ignorance but Is the 40mm GF version classed as ‘mid-size’
                the 35mm is the midsize and the 40mm is the large.

Comment

Cabuchon is the "sapphire" jewel on the crown I believe. Hope I am using the right term.

Comment

It's cabochon.

Comment

Cabuchon is the "sapphire" jewel on the crown I believe. Hope I am using the right term.
                      Thanks, now I know something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As promised, comparison of the KOR, BVF and GF, in that order in the pics

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
                          As promised, comparison of the KOR, BVF and GF, in that order in the pics

They all look super close to Gen, im guessing your siding with the GF. How is the GF in other dial colours?

Comment

Yeah, my vote goes to the GF. The other two are quite good, but GF takes the win, especially the bracelet. Better finishing, the tone of the metal and the flat screws.

Comment

I need one of these in my life!

Comment

Working...
                              X