Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Ballon bleu 33mm quartz AF vs V6F

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballon bleu 33mm quartz AF vs V6F

https://www.intime04.co/cartier/2702...-bracelet.html

https://www.intime04.co/cartier/5686...da-quartz.html

Hi guys, recently A factory released their version of the 33mm quartz, has anyone of you bought it? How does this compare to the V6F model? Is it worth the 100$ increase in price?

Which one would you buy? Explain why.
    AF
    46.15%
    V6F
    53.85%
    Last edited by VIV54; 18-02-19, 07:32.

i'm on the same boat
    tryina make my mind to order one for my girlfriend after CNY
    https://www.replica-watch.info/vb/sh...ro-SS-Ceramic)

Comment

same boat as yours i'd really like to know, thanks

Comment

so until now nobody had the chance to compare the two? or at least see them both?

Comment

i’m also really interested in finding out more. In another thread some members swear by 6vf, and then someone ordered from a bad batch, so... it’s hit and miss.

Comment

the more expensive one looks better. Now .. 298USD for a quartz always make me feel hesitant
            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
              the more expensive one looks better. Now .. 298USD for a quartz always make me feel hesitant
              yes that was the point, that price is a bit unreasonable, so it made me question how better can it be? If i'm correct the v6f was already classified as super rep by some members. And it has the ronda quartz while this has miyota quartz.

Comment

I bought the AF quartz for my wife in December after a lot of research. Very happy with it.

Comment

Can someone confirm this is a miyota quartz and not an asian eta quartz?

Comment

Originally posted by Tudordave View Post
                    I bought the AF quartz for my wife in December after a lot of research. Very happy with it.
                    can you share some more details of your impressions about the watch? Is it 10mm thick or 11,5mm? How does it compare to gen?

Comment

I have handled a lot of v6f 33mm quartz and a few gens. The quality and feel of the rep is very close to gen. I would say identical (for all intents and purposes).

Comment

Originally posted by KSwatches View Post
                        I have handled a lot of v6f 33mm quartz and a few gens. The quality and feel of the rep is very close to gen. I would say identical (for all intents and purposes).
                        I have heard some people claiming that the dial is a bit to yellowish while the rep is whiter and brighter. Is it true? Or just light conditions?

Here you can see what I'm talking about.

Comment

Is the Miyota quartz better than Ronda? I was under the impression you could swap in an ETA quartz anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
                          Models, bottles, etc.

Comment

cabochon looks much better on the AF - also the dial

short poems about faith
                            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by VIV54 View Post

yes that was the point, that price is a bit unreasonable, so it made me question how better can it be? If i'm correct the v6f was already classified as super rep by some members. And it has the ronda quartz while this has miyota quartz.
                              I have a v6f. I have not handled the genuine in person but comparing to the Cartier website, v6f is very very accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X