• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Santos Medium 2018 Review Request

liq2

Known Member
4/12/16
While I see that the medium is out and alot of us are anxiously waiting for the arrival of the Medium w/Steel bracelet, myself included, I'm hoping that someone with the Medium on leather can give us a review.

I'd be very curious about:
  • Case and crystal quality
  • Leather strap and buckle quality
  • Rotor noise from the movement
  • Overall look, feel and satisfaction
Thanks!

lpl

Renowned Member
3/1/17
New Zealand
Missed this thread. Was hoping they'd come out with a Medium on SS band. That watch is beautiful for us that prefer a smaller case diameter.

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Would be pleased to get more info or a review too!

powman

Horology Curious
5/2/19
Adding into my interest for this, definitely lots of hype for the Medium

Fernz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
Now that the medium GF w SS bracelet is out would love to know if anyone has heard of a two tone medium on a bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Now that the medium GF w SS bracelet is out would love to know if anyone has heard of a two tone medium on a bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
I think there's a lot more demand for the larger version so I don't believe we will see it anytime soon. There is still only one or two versions released in midsize but I haven't seen many members who bought them so I think factories won't push in that direction

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Fernz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
That's helpful ... come to think of it, there aren't lot of conversations on this forum about the medium size.

chrlsndnt

Horology Curious
8/9/17
A shame because it’s a great format for us with small wrists.

From what I’ve read, GF gets the best feedback but I am still not convinced by the bevel on the crystal, sounds massively large compared to gen

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI