• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Straps

jz001

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/18
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right section for this although it Cartier specific.
I am looking to order the Tank MC and Santos 100 DLC (38.5mm) but heard the straps are terrible.

Could you please let me know where we can order the official cartier ones online? It seems like we need to go in store?

Also, do you guys recommend going with the official one or some other makers of straps?

Thanks for the help

financialaid2014

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/8/15
CONUS
i just ordered the tank solo L from ZF (35X28MM) and am also looking for what works that might be slightly higher quality than provided, but not 300+ dollars

Reactions: vcappp

EkaSN

Known Member
23/7/15
i just ordered the tank solo L from ZF (35X28MM) and am also looking for what works that might be slightly higher quality than provided, but not 300+ dollars

How about the watch itself? Is it a super rep?

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Just picked this up as well.
Also looking for a nice strap.
Ones on eBay are too much $
96825cc4d24e5c1614e382ea20f1d053.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jz001

24/7/18
Looks good. How is your clasp btw?
I just purchase one and the watch fell off my hand within 5min of wearing it. The clasp is a disaster and falls off easily. Is yours sturdy?

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
Looks good. How is your clasp btw?
I just purchase one and the watch fell off my hand within 5min of wearing it. The clasp is a disaster and falls off easily. Is yours sturdy?

I guess that I lucked out.
My clasp is holding steady.
Sorry to hear about your clasp.

michel7752

18/4/14
Switzerland
Hi All,

Not sure if this is the right section for this although it Cartier specific.
I am looking to order the Tank MC and Santos 100 DLC (38.5mm) but heard the straps are terrible.

Could you please let me know where we can order the official cartier ones online? It seems like we need to go in store?

Also, do you guys recommend going with the official one or some other makers of straps?

Thanks for the help

Check ziczacleather.com I got one long ago from them for my Santos 100 (38mm). From Vietnam, now ca. 55 USD, real crocodile. They might also still sell through ebay. Very satisfied.

Reactions: vcappp

hulkamaphone

11/1/19
Check ziczacleather.com I got one long ago from them for my Santos 100 (38mm). From Vietnam, now ca. 55 USD, real crocodile. They might also still sell through ebay. Very satisfied.

Thank you, I've also just ordered the tank solo rep and looking for a better strap than what it came with. I'm happy to spend ~$60-70 for a decent quality crocodile option.

asanibal

Renowned Member
19/10/08
Has anyone verified fit of the gen Cartier strap?

Depend of the version but usually it works perfect.
I do have Gen watch , and 2 different versions plus a Lady size (one version of Lady fit other not)

I only use Gen straps for Santos 100, for me it is a Must and makes the rep Gen 1:1.