Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

2018 new Santos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kobe24
    started a topic 2018 new Santos

2018 new Santos

Every cartier fan is waiting the new santos 2018, KOR maker will release it these days.

1:1 replicated from a genuine watch, same endlinks as genuine one.

The bracelet is still making, will come soon.

https://hkrwf.com/forum.php?mod=view...extra=page%3D1

• PlastikMan
    replied
    Originally posted by chrlsndnt View Post
    Looks gorgeous! Checked the gen rim in store today, definitely looks wider in real life than on the online store, and actually not vastly thinner than the GF.

Can I ask about your wrist size? Mine is 6’’ so quite relieved to see the GF fits your wrist nicely in your photos
    I got a 6 inches wrist too

Leave a comment:

• leo6929
    replied
    Originally posted by goodjack View Post

It's gorgeous! If I may ask, what size wrist do you have?

I also tried on the 2 sizes at an AD and found that the leather strap on the 39 mm flared away from my wrist because of the way the strap connects to the watch while the bracelet was quite accommodating on my 6.4 inch wrist. The AD assured me that the leather strap would eventually conform to my wrist but I still decided to go with the smaller GF version which I'm really happy with.
    Thanks mate. My wrist is 7 inches. And these days my liking for watch sizes is 40mm to 43mm. But I can perfectly understand that for some, the 39mm may be the sweet spot.
    Last edited by leo6929; 16-07-19, 12:53.

Leave a comment:

• chrlsndnt
    replied
    Looks gorgeous! Checked the gen rim in store today, definitely looks wider in real life than on the online store, and actually not vastly thinner than the GF.

Can I ask about your wrist size? Mine is 6’’ so quite relieved to see the GF fits your wrist nicely in your photos

Leave a comment:

• nicmend
    replied

Originally posted by PlastikMan View Post

Apologies for the quality of the photos, I don’t have a DSLR at hand. I can’t fault the watch, is it done at a very high quality. Yes the xtal ‘rim’ is thick. Gen is too but I think GF is thicker to the point it hides the ‘swiss made’ at 6 o clock. That doesn’t bother me. On the wrist it is simply the most comforting watch I have on my collection... really embraces the wrist well.
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. I think I'll save up and order one! I knew about the rim but I don't think it would really bother me

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• PlastikMan
    replied
    Originally posted by nicmend View Post
    Thanks a lot sir!! That's all I was asking for and appreciate you could do that, I just wanted to get some comments, feels and pics from who bought the medium version

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Apologies for the quality of the photos, I don’t have a DSLR at hand. I can’t fault the watch, is it done at a very high quality. Yes the xtal ‘rim’ is thick. Gen is too but I think GF is thicker to the point it hides the ‘swiss made’ at 6 o clock. That doesn’t bother me. On the wrist it is simply the most comforting watch I have on my collection... really embraces the wrist well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PlastikMan; 16-07-19, 06:07.

Leave a comment:

• newrepper
    replied
    Originally posted by atozzotas View Post

Haha Same strap recently bought

Hey, what factory is yours?

Leave a comment:

• atozzotas
    replied
    Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
    This is GF on a gen strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Haha Same strap recently bought

Leave a comment:

• goodjack
    replied

It's gorgeous! If I may ask, what size wrist do you have?

I also tried on the 2 sizes at an AD and found that the leather strap on the 39 mm flared away from my wrist because of the way the strap connects to the watch while the bracelet was quite accommodating on my 6.4 inch wrist. The AD assured me that the leather strap would eventually conform to my wrist but I still decided to go with the smaller GF version which I'm really happy with.

Leave a comment:

• PlastikMan
    replied
    Originally posted by watchnerd23 View Post

I thought I was dead set on the 35mm too. I have small wrists 6.5”. Went to the Cartier store and tried them both on. The 35mm felt so tiny even on my small wrists. The 40mm which I thought would be huge actually looked great.
    Same for me actually but still went with the 35zzz think smaller watches are back

Leave a comment:

• watchnerd23
    replied
    Originally posted by philipbe8 View Post
    I'm going to pull the trigger on the GF mid size.

Before I do though, does anyone know if the Gen straps will fit the the GF version?
    I thought I was dead set on the 35mm too. I have small wrists 6.5”. Went to the Cartier store and tried them both on. The 35mm felt so tiny even on my small wrists. The 40mm which I thought would be huge actually looked great.

Leave a comment:

• philipbe8
    replied
    dexterj thanks for the pic its looks really good!

I want to get an gen alligator strap for the 35mm. Anyone own the GF 35mm with a gen strap?

Leave a comment:

• dexterj
    replied

Amazing

Leave a comment:

• leo6929
    replied