• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Bendori

2/5/16
Playing victim? Liar? Yo, check yourself buddy. You yourself asked about the 3KF, maybe I missed out on reading the one post where there was something mentioned about the 3KF but does it hurt to be nice? Is your life that pathetic that you pull rage fits to lesser informed strangers on the internet asking for opinions?

That is my very point you low IQ individual. You said you read the thread- "Damn dude, I did" but somehow failed to read a post that is literally right above. Which means you are either a compulsive liar or you're that sorry, dull kid in school claiming he's done his homework when only less than half of it is done, asking for an A.
You are lucky this is not a Rolex thread. There you'd be burnt alive. You entitled prick.

Reactions: myeyeswideshut

RepJunkie

Known Member
24/1/19
That is my very point you low IQ individual. You said you read the thread- "Damn dude, I did" but somehow failed to read a post that is literally right above. Which means you are either a compulsive liar or you're that sorry, dull kid in school claiming he's done his homework when only less than half of it is done, asking for an A.
You are lucky this is not a Rolex thread. There you'd be burnt alive. You entitled prick.

Hahaha, alright dude. Good luck with your life!

LowKeyNovice

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/20
Just got a 35mm GF delivered today. Smart link system is incredible. Only issue that bothers me is my crown does not tighten down. Just keeps spinning. But that could be a me-problem?

Some TD's are listing "new arrivals" that include Santos models by RXW. Anybody have any experience with those? Or the new ALDC for that matter?

Reactions: justonemike

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
That looks good. Are you sure it is BVF? Up until now I only saw the black dial Santos listed from VSF. Mine is on the way, actually.

YouShallPass

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/6/20
Love the santos on leather, wish there was an epsom version from factory

Pope

15/2/19
That looks good. Are you sure it is BVF? Up until now I only saw the black dial Santos listed from VSF. Mine is on the way, actually.

V6F actually isn't it? Please share your pictures when you get it. The QC pictures from jtimes are looking pretty good.

Reactions: leo6929

axel.gold

Known Member
5/5/19
Hello, does anyone know for sure if the 35mm GF can take a gen Quickswitch leather strap?

I've been searching through the many pages on this post but haven't managed to find a clear answer (apologies if there had been one but I had missed it) for the 35mm, although posts have indicated that the GF 40mm can take a gen Quickswitch strap.

I got the alligator leather and with my 35mm GF XX (second edition) and it works, but it's very very hard to take out. You need to really fiddle with it and pull.

LowKeyNovice

29/7/20
My quickswitch thingy will randomly disengage. Luckily i've been wearing long sleeves so I haven't had the watch drop to the floor yet. Any suggestions?