• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Not bad eh? How do you think it stands against the current players? And are they releasing the 35mm too?

Yes both , waiting comparison it’s look great, we need to know which gen sample with maker, this maker look perfect not like lazy big makers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
On the blue dial one, the font of the date wheel still does not look like the gen. No factory seems to get this right.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
On the blue dial one, the font of the date wheel still does not look like the gen. No factory seems to get this right.

Yes look like something wrong Olso in dial font Cartier, but maybe 2018 model, I hope there’s comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: leo6929

bose2019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/3/19
New player .
40efdb78fc591edc831550e1338f6926.jpg
Screws in bezel should be flat, those have rounded/domed tips. But, glad another player is in the game.

boniface

Looking Around
21/12/19
ODYXI.jpg

BVF 40mm YG

my thoughts,

build amazing.

strap mechanism, perfect as is the QLS.

Personally any TT /FG rep I’d not use as a daily so cant comment on scratching.

Movement, slight rotor noise so apply oil. Not unbearable like say a ARF daytona but there.

bracelet as standard from factory is definitely short, bigger wrists buy an extra link!

BF doesn’t have the laser etching on the bezel, others have stamps. It’s the same situation as the Rolex LEC, it shouldn’t be as visible as a stamp so I’d rather not have it.

This watch is definitely NWBIG.

Is it just me or is the last ‚R‘ not fully in line with the other letters? For me it looks like it is slightly above.

Reactions: bose2019

SKnight

8/7/19
@seemeMatt

I feel you.
I want a rose gold two tone, but GF doesn't make it. And I'm really content with my GF.

so not sure what to do

Reactions: seemeMatt

shr0uded

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/10
Hello, does anyone know for sure if the 35mm GF can take a gen Quickswitch leather strap?

I've been searching through the many pages on this post but haven't managed to find a clear answer (apologies if there had been one but I had missed it) for the 35mm, although posts have indicated that the GF 40mm can take a gen Quickswitch strap.

Reactions: axel.gold

Danou

Looking Around
24/3/20
Hey Guys,

How about the water resistance on these? is ok tos shower with o even swim?