• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Theilluminati

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/19
ODYXI.jpg

BVF 40mm YG

my thoughts,

build amazing.

strap mechanism, perfect as is the QLS.

Personally any TT /FG rep I’d not use as a daily so cant comment on scratching.

Movement, slight rotor noise so apply oil. Not unbearable like say a ARF daytona but there.

bracelet as standard from factory is definitely short, bigger wrists buy an extra link!

BF doesn’t have the laser etching on the bezel, others have stamps. It’s the same situation as the Rolex LEC, it shouldn’t be as visible as a stamp so I’d rather not have it.

This watch is definitely NWBIG.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this. This is my next rep.

tdk1010

23/10/19
40mm YG from local AD for reference. My wrist size is 6.5". Thought it would be too big for me but in person its just right
70f425f8c7cdb5cbf85fa71ca8977164.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
40mm YG from local AD for reference. My wrist size is 6.5". Thought it would be too big for me but in person its just right

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Actually looks a bit big for your wrist

Inviato dal mio LYA-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

TheGoodGoodLife

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
Careful with any rep cartier in Paris, Police are on the lookout and warned the will fine anyone caught with a rep. :p

been in Paris with my rep ZF Cartier Tank Solo Large 3 weeks ago. No one did even pay attention to it. Maybe because that was around the time they burned down Cafe De la Rotonde... was not brave enough to wear my gen santos since paris can be dangerous.

also I cant imagine police being schooled enough to tell a GF Mid 35 santos from a gen....

Reactions: SuperLory

mcn7710

Known Member
18/1/20
Down Under
Its just the angle of the shot, all my friends with me agreed that it was just right. Tried on the 35mm as well and the 40mm looked better

It was me as well. I visited AD several times trying both 35 and 40 and finally decided on 40mm. It looked a lot better than the photo.

If anyone to buy this watch, you definitely should try both sizes on first. This is the photos of gen from AD.
O8fMR.jpg

Last edited:

tdk1010

23/10/19
It was me as well. I visited AD several times trying both 35 and 40 and finally decided on 40mm. It looked a lot better than the photo.

If anyone to buy this watch, you definitely should try both sizes on first. This is the photos of gen from AD.
O8fMR.jpg

40mm for sure

ramzy2001

24/11/19
Just received my QC pics for my GF recently ordered, does the screws look ok to you guys, i feel it's too deep!!
4c923e8dc5e1ea25dd42933639e870f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

deju

Known Member
Supporter
15/11/12
been in Paris with my rep ZF Cartier Tank Solo Large 3 weeks ago. No one did even pay attention to it. Maybe because that was around the time they burned down Cafe De la Rotonde... was not brave enough to wear my gen santos since paris can be dangerous.

also I cant imagine police being schooled enough to tell a GF Mid 35 santos from a gen....

I agree I wouldn’t wear a gen in Paris either.

how the hell the police would be able to justify just cause to stop me and clearly state it was a rep. Never going to happen to a European unless you’re an utter jackass

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
The bracelet looks great. On the GF the bezel screws look like that, domed and "deep". Flatter bezel screws, you will find them on the VSF, which are more gen-like. But overall that watch looks great, so I wouldn't mind the bezel screws at that tiny size.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
It’s Easy , any maker rep it 99% Genlike Iwill buy it :{

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk