• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
are you talking about to the right of the IIII oclock marker and to the left of the screw under the crown?

I was referring around the crystal edges see this QC photo below

See the markers XI XII II and I. That is not a reflection and I thought it was a permanent mark... but it was actually dirt stuck there. So nothing to worry about.
VF5jxf.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: watchnerd23

Red Mamba

Supporter
Certified
6/4/18
Italy
same here, I've been waiting for it for a while. Got the watch back in Jan...just waiting and waiting for the bracelet...

Anyone has purchased the V6F without bracelet, how is the quality?

If GF version is same quality of the V6F i think i'll pull the trigger on GF, i read all the topic but i don't find a v6f 35mm...

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
h
Anyone has purchased the V6F without bracelet, how is the quality?

If GF version is same quality of the V6F i think i'll pull the trigger on GF, i read all the topic but i don't find a v6f 35mm...

I have the blue BVF and the blue GF is on the way. I´ll be able to compare dial color and overall quality of both when it arrives.

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
h

I have the blue BVF and the blue GF is on the way. I´ll be able to compare dial color and overall quality of both when it arrives.

that would be helpful! if you even have a white dial it'd be perfect :). I'd like to see how they differ

Reactions: leo6929

Fernz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
Has anyone compared V6F to GF to BVF?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: SWI

mitchellchen0504

Horology Curious
29/7/17
Hi Hi, May I have some comment on the BVF two tones Santos? think no one comment on it until now, only find some dudes talk V6 two tones

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Ok, no time right now to post pics, but I now have the white dial KOR, a blue BVF and a blue GF. The case of the KOR is vey very good (not so much the bracelet) But of all the three, the one I find closer to gen in all aspects, and since I held the blue gen in my hands, is the GF. Thought you would like to know. Happy hunting!

Fernz

23/5/18
Ok, no time right now to post pics, but I now have the white dial KOR, a blue BVF and a blue GF. The case of the KOR is vey very good (not so much the bracelet) But of all the three, the one I find closer to gen in all aspects, and since I held the blue gen in my hands, is the GF. Thought you would like to know. Happy hunting!

Thanks super helpful!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: leo6929

Fernz

23/5/18
Has anyone bought one of these in 35mm?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI