• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
No one knows. I don’t think anyone has the newly released V6 yet, but if BVF and GF are already outstanding, does it really matter?

deju

Known Member
Supporter
15/11/12
Worth noting anyone buying the large 40mm BVF on bracelet.

Normally with bracelet watches I remove 2-3 links to get a perfect fit.

With BVF bracelet it just fits me. I have a fairly small wrist 7.25”.

Anyonw on a large wrist, which in my opinion would be for the 40mm should buy a spare bracelet for links.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Yes it will be fine. Few posts above a member had a gen strap on yellow gold BVF I believe

I bought a gen strap for the blue BVF and it was A-Ok. Not the case for the KOR, though. One side of the strap wouldn't stay put.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Worth noting anyone buying the large 40mm BVF on bracelet.

Normally with bracelet watches I remove 2-3 links to get a perfect fit.

With BVF bracelet it just fits me. I have a fairly small wrist 7.25”.

Anyonw on a large wrist, which in my opinion would be for the 40mm should buy a spare bracelet for links.

Good point mate - same happened for me and I was surprised!

deju

Known Member
Supporter
15/11/12
leo6929 where did you purchase the gen strap?

We we don’t have a boutique in Scotland as fare as I’m aware :(

JiHo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/17
Can't seem to find any comments in this thread about any issues with the GF 35mm and it seems to be the favorite. Safe to say it's a super rep or at least nwbig?

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Can't seem to find any comments in this thread about any issues with the GF 35mm and it seems to be the favorite. Safe to say it's a super rep or at least nwbig?

I have been through all the posts on this thread and decided to go on for the GF 35mm... it is a pretty decent watch

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
Yeah the top left looked wider and crooked so I RLed and they obliged. Hopefully the next one is a little better!

that's eaxactly what I thought, I hope you'll get a better one this time

goodjack

Horology Curious
2/2/17
Just got these QC pics. The crystal looks way off to me... Thoughts? https://imgur.com/a/rdQpqHD

For what it's worth, as you already contacted the TD, it looks to my eyes as if the reflection on the bezel makes the crystal appear crooked. But roughly measuring the distance from the bezel screws to the edge of the crystal itself fails to reveal any real abnormalities to my eyes. :eek:hwell:

JiHo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/1/17
For what it's worth, as you already contacted the TD, it looks to my eyes as if the reflection on the bezel makes the crystal appear crooked. But roughly measuring the distance from the bezel screws to the edge of the crystal itself fails to reveal any real abnormalities to my eyes. :eek:hwell:

I agree it's kind of hard to tell. The TD agreed on the RL though maybe it was off. I'll probably just GL the next one even if it looks a little off and just hope it's angles.