• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

TheGoodGoodLife

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
If you ask me, it is darker than I had expected but it’s definitely still (dark) blue in colour.

That said, I don’t think there is a way to tell how far off or on it is from GEN unless someone is able to compare side by side — I googled quite a few YouTube videos, and in all the videos i saw it looks pretty dark as well. I really can’t see much difference between those videos and the GF I have.

Waiting for someone to do a comparison vs GEN!

Sent from the RWI App

Show some wristies bro

Hubertus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
So you don’t think the jewel is too dark? Still looks really dark in your photo. It’s the only thing putting me off because I want to see that nice blue colour when on the wrist. :(

Sent from the RWI App

May be you could find somewhere an original ‘cabochon’ and replace it but..
For me it’ perfect as it is.
It depends so much on circumstances as light, shadow, colour (skin and clothes) that no one realy can tell for sure.
Good luck with your decision

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

ixnay07

14/8/17
Shit. I uploaded the wrong photos of the macros...

Whats-App-Image-2019-03-17-at-8-27-17-PM-1.jpg

LuminorReptar posted a good macro pic of how blue the jewel is. :) And erm.. just to put into perspective that this jewel is tiny, in real life, when the watch is on your wrist.

Hubertus

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
LuminorReptar posted a good macro pic of how blue the jewel is. :) And erm.. just to put into perspective that this jewel is tiny, in real life, when the watch is on your wrist.

And... keep in mind that when no direct light falls on the crown ,it will look as black.
Just to make clear that it is almost impossible to judge from photo’s...

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: vcappp and ixnay07

Theilluminati

11/3/19
Great. Just need to decide between TT or PT for the order now. Thanks for everyone’s help.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Hubertus

Theilluminati

11/3/19
Just ordered from Trusty Time. I’m doing updates in the trusted dealer (or non trusted in this case) forum.

Looking forward to my first rep (of this cost anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: vcappp

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Not at all.. it went like in the advertisement, quick, easy , no stress or further questions at all.
Some members here use to call the total appearance gen-like and sure it is.

I'm really happy to hear this!

I just got unlucky I think , as these guys are still fairly "new" , maybe some of their earlier batches had bad bracelets... other than the bracelet I'm immensely happy with the GF 35mm.

I'm trying to figure out if I can either exchange my current bracelet, or just buy a new one..

Hubertus

MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Just got my KOR V2 with the smart-links bracelet. Absolutely amazing quality, really well done by KOR. And finally get to fit the custom strap I ordered for it two months ago.
8e4bb4be7ed7a7eaa7ce1ecb8919550b.jpg
ed552c54b4f020fa9aeec35a7d383869.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

That leather strap is great

Makes me jealous

Sent from the RWI mobile app