• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Engelmatch

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/12/18
If KOR makes the medium size with the same qualities than the 40 it would be great

Reactions: dexterj

fborja

Known Member
21/9/12
I tried both on at my AD yesterday, before that I was about to pay for the 35mm GF one... But I gotta say that IMO the Santos is a watch that should be worn behind your wrist bone, and even tho I have a small wrist (6.5 inches) the 40mm sits and feels better when positioned there.

So now I'm torn between the KOR and the GF, the rep leather strap I dont give a crap about, but the clasp and the endlinks would be sweet to have since the AD sells the gen leather straps for just 150 each

Reactions: vcappp

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
There's way too many versions of this watch. I'm just going to buy the 35mm from GF on bracelet and enjoy it for what it is. No gen comparisons, just throw it on my wrist and go.

Agreed! On that note, make sure to thrown in some "wristies" for us haha:cool:

Reactions: hm11esh

beovision

Known Member
9/11/10
BVF that “ R “ in Cartier on the dial looks real weird doesn’t flow like the GEN

beovision

Known Member
9/11/10
The screws on the bezel should be flat none of the makers have not been able to perfect this ????

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
For me the right size for this watch is the 35 mm. Tried both on the AD, the medium is more elegant and in my opinion looks better on the wrist. It's a timeless design and you don't have to worry about date font and change.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheGoodGoodLife

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
For me the right size for this watch is the 35 mm. Tried both on the AD, the medium is more elegant and in my opinion looks better on the wrist. It's a timeless design and you don't have to worry about date font and change.

I am with you there mate. I feel like the 35mm looks more elegant and you see more of the beautiful bracelet.
I think I’m gonna get the 35mm although my girlfriend says the big one suits me better...

thats the problem with being 1,88m high and have tiny 16cm wrists... on wrist the small one looks better . But looking at myself in a mirror, the big one is the one to go with.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
I am with you there mate. I feel like the 35mm looks more elegant and you see more of the beautiful bracelet.
I think I’m gonna get the 35mm although my girlfriend says the big one suits me better...

thats the problem with being 1,88m high and have tiny 16cm wrists... on wrist the small one looks better . But looking at myself in a mirror, the big one is the one to go with.
If it suits you better, the. Get the 40mm. I'm almost the same height as you, like 1.87 meters last time I got measured. When I tried it on, I felt that it wears larger then 35mm, felt like a 37-38 mm watch. The 40 mm fits like a 42.