• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

seemeMatt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/5/17
192e9ce8470bfdb056c2fccb235d886c.png
New dail color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

the massakretor

23/8/13
Any clone movement from V6F?

Sent from the RWI App

Hopefully not. Clone movements are crap, no one wants them, no one want to fix them, and the few who do actually fix them ask 300$ for a 400$ watch. I'd rather don't.

Looking forward for V6F (in my opinion better than KSF, because they have the quick link). Not sure if It's better the 35mm or 40mm

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Hopefully not. Clone movements are crap, no one wants them, no one want to fix them, and the few who do actually fix them ask 300$ for a 400$ watch. I'd rather don't.

Looking forward for V6F (in my opinion better than KSF, because they have the quick link). Not sure if It's better the 35mm or 40mm

I’m sure V6F will release clone one 1:1 thickness movement in future but which movement they will use instead of helicopter Fan miyota...no idea

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: leo6929 and vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Anyway to waiting for new maker AF will see all offers AF maybe enter the battle

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

theinvestigator

Renowned Member
11/5/14
Grateful if you could post some pics when it arrives . ’m just trying to work out if it will fit on my wrist before I buy. 40mm x 47.5mm x 9mm .

Is that 47.5 correct it sounds massive breitling navitimer big

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Grateful if you could post some pics when it arrives . ’m just trying to work out if it will fit on my wrist before I buy. 40mm x 47.5mm x 9mm .

I wouldn't read it like that since its a square watch. It'll fit like a 40mm.

goodjack

Horology Curious
2/2/17

I don't know if this will help, but I've got small flat wrists, 6.25." I went in to the Cartier Boutique on Fifth to try on the different sizes and I must say that the gen 40mm on the bracelet fits great. The lugs are tapered and the watch just hugs the wrist. The leather strap, however, flares away from the wrist as another poster earlier pointed out. I voiced my concerns about the fit of the strap and that maybe I should consider the smaller size instead. The salesman insisted that the leather strap would eventually break in and conform to my wrist and felt that the 40mm was the way to go. I have my doubts about the strap conforming that much but 40mm on my small wrist is the way to go when I purchase the rep.

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929