• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Is it just me or is the crown guard gap huge vs gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is rotated. look at the picture again. not a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Been waiting for a santos for over a year now... the Kor seems to have the direct case size... the dial look fine to me but some say the font is not gen like.... Miyota 9015 is is noise as hell indeed, but a bit of oil can fix that... what is the consensus? The bracelet looks solid

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
Just pulled the trigger on the KOR. I'm a huge Santos fan but somehow in recent years the interest had waned. Very excited about this release. Will let you know how it goes and upload pics in around 4-5 days when I get it.

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Just stumbled upon this ! WOW! I really love the new santos look. Rep looks sweet as well.

Check the look on this custom strap : ( IN LOVE )

04.jpg

Hubertus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Just stumbled upon this ! WOW! I really love the new santos look. Rep looks sweet as well.

Check the look on this custom strap : ( IN LOVE )

04.jpg

Great, but how did they fix to mount that (very nice) strap on the ‘quick release’ system of the Santos?
Very curious to find out...

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Great, but how did they fix to mount that (very nice) strap on the ‘quick release’ system of the Santos?
Very curious to find out...

i think they've salvaged the quick realease system from a gen strap or even a rep one. i bet the rep strap is a straight fit.

Reactions: vcappp

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
VSF also released the 40mm version. Let's see how KOR and VSF compare. I already ordered the KOR version.

Hubertus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
i think they've salvaged the quick realease system from a gen strap or even a rep one. i bet the rep strap is a straight fit.

Remains the question how to connect the standard release system to a non standard strap ? Glue ? Lugs ?