• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
b74277ad52f5d080bbf8ed30f0bb65f2.jpg

Of course! Just for you. V6 that’s right. My TD Told me v6 Bracelet is coming this weekend latest. So i decide to swap to Bracelet. But the bracelet is diff from Gen removing as he mention. So u guys don’t upset =]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Linky80

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Iwill go with ADLC V6F old santos with Red crocodile no stitching , can’t decide now waiting all offers...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rush

I'm Pretty Popular
29/5/16
CONUS
I may be in the minority here, but, personally I prefer the older style Cartier Santos 100XL version. The bezel on the newer version now morphs into the bracelet. I like the older style with a more stand alone squarer bezel.

Iwill go with ADLC V6F old santos with Red crocodile no stitching , can’t decide now waiting all offers...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TheGoodGoodLife

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
b74277ad52f5d080bbf8ed30f0bb65f2.jpg

Of course! Just for you. V6 that’s right. My TD Told me v6 Bracelet is coming this weekend latest. So i decide to swap to Bracelet. But the bracelet is diff from Gen removing as he mention. So u guys don’t upset =]

As long as the bracelet looks like gen, it’s all good. Even if harder to remove...

although KOR Leather strap seemed just a little harder than gen to switch/remove in video. But I don’t know about steel bracelet.

Messsyyy

Horology Curious
7/12/17
Wolverhampton
Extreme noob incoming. I am looking for a Santos 100 (leather strap) can somebody please direct me to the best one possible? Many thanks.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Disappointed, KOR bracelet is using screws, no quick release link system as genuine one :( They will have the correct bracelet in March 2019.

Reactions: phdsjain and vcappp

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
Disappointed, KOR bracelet is using screws, no quick release link system as genuine one :( They will have the correct bracelet in March 2019.

Same goes to v6 if I’m not wrong. That’s what my TD told me few days back. But the look is still the same so who cares =]

Engelmatch

Known Member
Gold Patron
Certified
6/12/18
Did Someone already order it ?
Waiting for wrist shots to see what they did with the bracelet

laoban_nicolas

Known Member
Patron
Certified
15/11/14
According to the pictures from InTime, the KOR version bracelet uses quick link system as genuine. Isn’t it? kobe24

Looks like it's a quick release from the lugs. So you can switch between bracelets.
But not for each links, which is awesome when you share it with your girlfriend/wife/kids. Otherwise, there's no need in changing the size every other day.

Reactions: vcappp

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Looks fantastic and with KOR not having all their dates misaligned like the TD photos, I am ordering!

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Looks like it's a quick release from the lugs. So you can switch between bracelets.
But not for each links, which is awesome when you share it with your girlfriend/wife/kids. Otherwise, there's no need in changing the size every other day.
I wonder how you can get straps made with this quick release system. It's seems more complicated than AP..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

Thanks for the info! When and if they manage the quick-release for the screws on the bracelet it will be an amazing feat