• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2018 new Santos

Nazza12

Horology Curious
7/12/17
UK
I've got the new Santos ordered. Its been shipped so should have it with me soon. I will post some pics up when i get it, but got to say judging from my QC it looks absolutely spot on. Date wheel is centred unlike the sample photo on pure time. Il just request the metal bracelet separately if and when KOR release it.. seems easy to change over with the new mechanism anyway.. Couldn't wait any longer as wanted to add a santos to my collection for a while!

Reactions: TheGoodGoodLife

dexterj

Renowned Member
20/11/15
I've got the new Santos ordered. Its been shipped so should have it with me soon. I will post some pics up when i get it, but got to say judging from my QC it looks absolutely spot on. Date wheel is centred unlike the sample photo on pure time. Il just request the metal bracelet separately if and when KOR release it.. seems easy to change over with the new mechanism anyway.. Couldn't wait any longer as wanted to add a santos to my collection for a while!

I will wait for your photos :)

Reactions: Socialallure90

Nazza12

Horology Curious
7/12/17
UK
Well I can treat you to the QC for now. You can see the DW is spot on along with the shape and finish overall.

Edit: managed to get it uploaded directly below instead of sharing the imgur link

Last edited:

TheGoodGoodLife

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT

I’ve had heard that most factories don’t sell bracelets separately.
Are you sure we will be able to order it separately?

Also can‘t wait for your wristshots. Really excited.

Reactions: Scottymagic

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
V6 is out! Why is not 2824 as you mention ? Sadly is miyota too damnz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V6F now used Deco miyota for all Cartier less price movement...

Lovelyrose

Renowned Member
2/9/14
V6F now used Deco miyota for all Cartier less price movement...

But the thickness I’m worry v6 will get it wrong. As they didn’t mention the case size.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
But the thickness I’m worry v6 will get it wrong. As they didn’t mention the case size.

If Deco miyota with new Santos will be fat boy , I have no idea V6F v2 what movement it seems miyota not decorated , let’s wait for AF factory maybe working on new Santos...

2pac

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/1/14
I love that watch Love
But 40mm is too big for me, I had a gen Santos in past, and a little more big is perfect...

I don't understand if is out a perfect mid size.. Is out?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Kor look better and Gen like , as I said this watch especially need long waiting, waiting kor vs v6f vs Gen , maybe v6f v2 fix everything maybe Af and KZ working on new Santos, I can’t decide now i will enjoy in some super Reps now , after that it’s absolutely on buying list but which maker I don’t know..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk