2018 new Santos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bendori View Post

That is my very point you low IQ individual. You said you read the thread- "Damn dude, I did" but somehow failed to read a post that is literally right above. Which means you are either a compulsive liar or you're that sorry, dull kid in school claiming he's done his homework when only less than half of it is done, asking for an A.
    You are lucky this is not a Rolex thread. There you'd be burnt alive. You entitled prick.
    Hahaha, alright dude. Good luck with your life!

Comment

Originally posted by RepJunkie View Post

Hahaha, alright dude. Good luck with your life!
      Yeah. Run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendori View Post

Yeah. Run away.
        With your personality, I assume you would be used to people running away from you.

Comment

Guys let's just give it a rest?

Comment

Originally posted by RepJunkie View Post

With your personality, I assume you would be used to people running away from you.
            You are not worth my time. Stop being a sour troll and get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiiaodiit View Post
              Will v6f be much better compared to other factory for the white face model ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
              No.
              Try to get GF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got a 35mm GF delivered today. Smart link system is incredible. Only issue that bothers me is my crown does not tighten down. Just keeps spinning. But that could be a me-problem?

Some TD's are listing "new arrivals" that include Santos models by RXW. Anybody have any experience with those? Or the new ALDC for that matter?

Comment

The winding crown on the Santos does not screw. It just snaps back into place.

Comment

Hmm...i see there was a small war here )) However did you see there is a new santos from RXW(whoever they are).
                    https://www.intime05.co/cartier/7190...yota-9015.html

Does not look bad and still i think the only Santos with correct flat bezel screws is BVF.

Comment

These QC photos, not mine, looks pretty good.

BVF Santos

Comment

Originally posted by tdk1010 View Post
                        These QC photos, not mine, looks pretty good.

BVF Santos
                        Many people will disagree, but i still think BVF makes the best Santos. Technically Cartier makes the best Santos, but you know what i meant

Comment

That looks good. Are you sure it is BVF? Up until now I only saw the black dial Santos listed from VSF. Mine is on the way, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
                            That looks good. Are you sure it is BVF? Up until now I only saw the black dial Santos listed from VSF. Mine is on the way, actually.
                            V6F actually isn't it? Please share your pictures when you get it. The QC pictures from jtimes are looking pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by shr0uded View Post
                              Hello, does anyone know for sure if the 35mm GF can take a gen Quickswitch leather strap?

I've been searching through the many pages on this post but haven't managed to find a clear answer (apologies if there had been one but I had missed it) for the 35mm, although posts have indicated that the GF 40mm can take a gen Quickswitch strap.
                              I got the alligator leather and with my 35mm GF XX (second edition) and it works, but it's very very hard to take out. You need to really fiddle with it and pull.

Comment

My quickswitch thingy will randomly disengage. Luckily i've been wearing long sleeves so I haven't had the watch drop to the floor yet. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X